test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Space trait give your all, doesn't seem like it is doing TRIBBLE!

shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
It lists two effects!

1: It says gain 20% damage reduction when activating engineering skills.

When I use an engineering skill, it doesn't do anything from what I can tell. No symbol pops up, no information listed anywhere, that it is effecting engineering skills (meaning nothing in tooltips), heck it doesn't even increase my DR either!

2: It says it also grants kinetic precision to target +10% shield bleedthrough!

Ok first off, who is the target? Myself? or an enemy?

And secondly, when activating an engineering skill, it doesn't show any effect, no symbol it is activated, no information listed in engineering skills tooltips, absolutely nothing!

So, is this trait even working?
tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• huntingdon1701huntingdon1701 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    No it's not. It's a known bug. The tooltip says it's actually giving the bonus from kinetic precisions, and I think i read somewhere that it is doing it - so your torpedoes will be a bit more powerful.

It's a shame, because it would be a fantastic power if it worked. I'm continually cycling enginering powers.
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's been bug reported numerous times since the R&D system was still on tribble.
  • coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There are consoles to boost the torpedo damage if you use a lot of torpedo's then that would solve some of your issues. Got to work with system, otherwise you will be where you are. All these torpedo's some are effective some are not. When your in a battle the DPS peaks high and then peaks low. Full power and then you shoot all your weapons is at a peak high!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • oneofexploitoneofexploit Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That trait has been broken since it came out.

Like most of the game, unbalanced or broken.