test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

On the bright side.. a little DR humor.

ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
On the bright side, things aren't as bad as first thought. Theres a little silver lining in each of these bugs.

Intelligence costumes. Paid for the Operations Pack. According to my screen - only 'Gold Customers' have access to them. On the bright side, they are REALLY ugly and impractical. Players wearing them get to rock that 80's DEVO strangeness. Crack that whip!

Sloppy implementation on the Lobi promotion. On the bright side, I got a cat. Which I like. Alot.

Player drop off... queues significantly empty. Now backed up by data. On the bright side, it's easier to log into the game.

RED ALERT - XP BOOST ZONES that produce less XP than a normal patrol. Something got missed in the implementation. On the bright side only one out of four RED ALERTS has the boss where you can collect the XP.

Dilithium cutbacks on STFs. Small fleets are forever doomed - but the bright side, they don't have new players to recruit.

Dragon's Deceit grapple gun. On the bright side, players will not be rappelling down from the thirds floor in Quarks, or from the railing in ESD. 'cause YOU KNEW we'd be doing that. Alot.

This next one is a biggie:

Loadouts that fail on a map change.
Leading to... Partial to all gear dropping
Leading to... cooldowns on critical space gear. Yup, CD's
Leading to... missing tray skills for set abilities.
With space boffs disappearing entirely.

On the bright side, I get to rebuild my ship at least once while logged in. Assuming the gear hasn't disappeared.

And lastly

Fed-aligned Reman Captains do not get Ship Mastery traits. They can earn them, but can't use them. On the bright side, it's another non-exploit-feature I get to bug you about relentlessly, 'cause it's important for something I PAID FOR.

With Updates:
T6 ships are for sale in the Z-Store only. :(
On the bright side, at these prices, by the time I grind enough Dil to convert to Zen to pay for one, I'll have over half the price of a T7 ship all saved up. :)
Delta Rising's Kobali are really ghoulish in their, ahem, "repurposing" of the dead. :(
On the bright side, I finally have someplace to send all those hundreds of thousands of enemy starship personnel I have slaughtered over the course of my time in this game. No wonder the Kobali are glad to see me! ;)

My Two Bits with a smile.

Admiral Thrax
Post edited by ddesjardins on

Comments

• thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Bravo, OP! Since they won't listen to rage, kudos for using humor to hoist pwe/cryptic on their own Picard. :D
    + a bazillion to you!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • janus1975janus1975 Member Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You forgot one...

Intelligence Bridge Officers can't be sold or traded on the bright side, you can train them yourself, when you finally hit Level 110 and have your Specialization Tree maxed out which will for most people, be never.
    edited October 2014
    Just thought of one.
    T6 ships are for sale in the Z-Store only. :(
    On the bright side, at these prices, by the time I grind enough Dil to convert to Zen to pay for one, I'll have over half the price of a T7 ship all saved up. :)
  • mouertemouerte Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Best post/thread of the week :-P
    love it thx.
    edited October 2014
    Just thought of another.

Delta Rising's Kobali are really ghoulish in their, ahem, "repurposing" of the dead. :(
    On the bright side, I finally have someplace to send all those hundreds of thousands of enemy starship personnel
    I have slaughtered over the course of my time in this game. No wonder the Kobali are glad to see me! ;)
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited October 2014
    Just thought of another.

On the bright side, I finally have someplace to send all those hundreds of thousands of enemy starship personnel
    I have slaughtered over the course of my time in this game. ;)

Awesome! THAT made me laugh.
  • apsciliaraapsciliara Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just thought of another.

I have slaughtered over the course of my time in this game. No wonder the Kobali are glad to see me! ;)

Okay, that was beautiful. +lots :D
  • billdunbilldun Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Dragon's Deceit grapple gun. On the bright side, players will not be rappelling down from the thirds floor in Quarks, or from the railing in ESD. 'cause YOU KNEW we'd be doing that. Alot.

Rappel? I like to jump from the third floor onto the Dabo table.
    edited October 2014
    One more before I go.

The Talaxian outfits now available in the game are a bit...garish. Some would say eyehurtingly so. :(
    On the bright side, since there are bugs galore(Some from as far back as the beta!) in the Tailor parts of the game, no one will notice. :)