test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Delta Rising Exploit Report

the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
There's an Exploit in the missions of the Delta Quadrant, they actually provide XP when you complete them. I realize that this isn't part of the overall design of the game and may have been missed in the PTR. These missions simply should not provide a progression, and I can totally see players exploiting these missions in the Delta Quadrant for progression for their characters. This needs rolling back immediately and we need a post on the forums about how this wasthe fault of those players who actually played the Delta Rising missions who were exploiting the game's design.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• alexrichardsalexrichards Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Shh, you'll give the Dev's ideas :O
    Admiral Alex 'Grumpy Cat' Richards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What you looking @ Admiral?"
  • scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    explaining exploits on the forums is violation of forum rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2014
    There's an Exploit in the missions of the Delta Quadrant, they actually provide XP when you complete them. I realize that this isn't part of the overall design of the game and may have been missed in the PTR. These missions simply should not provide a progression, and I can totally see players exploiting these missions in the Delta Quadrant for progression for their characters. This needs rolling back immediately and we need a post on the forums about how this waste fault of those players who actually played the Delta Rising missions who were exploiting the game's design.

I see what you did there. :D
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's worse than that, OP. Far worse than you think.

Players can earn DR Marks when playing Delta Quadrant Missions! These DR Marks could possibly allow the jackas...errr players. yeah. that's it. To reach the carrot some day. And that day will always be far sooner than pwe/cryptic intends.

Remember, Doctrine states a grinding player spending time grinding will eventually be happy to shell out RL currency to stop grinding.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Nah that's already fixed ... they made them unbearable to play ... :P
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • zero2362zero2362 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    scrooge69 wrote: »
    explaining exploits on the forums is violation of forum rules

You obviously didn't read the post
    343rguu.jpg

• fatman592fatman592 Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's even worse than that. Stockpiled marks can be turned in with a 50% bonus. And there's a system where you can get XP by using duty officers. Worse still, they generate large amounts of dilithium.

Is using additional toons cheating. I think the Devs and their sycophants would suggest that it is cheating.
This discussion has been closed.