test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

fleet alert exploit.

bortensbortens Member Posts: 146 Arc User
i wanted to inform the devs that the absurd amounts of xp gained per kill in the fleet
alert queue mission make me wonder if i exploit some bug.
this needs fixing as fast as possible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by bortens on

Comments

• Options
    ratonhaggedonratonhaggedon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    what is wrong with you? erase this whole post. you are violationg the anti-snitch rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah I've stopped playing now, I don't know what they'll classify as "unintended game play" next. Cant be arsed losing more of my time because they refuse to listen to feedback on the TEST server and TRIBBLE me over when I play the live game the way I think is intended.

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • Options
    the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    LOL good one!
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,541 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    bortens wrote: »
    i wanted to inform the devs that the absurd amounts of xp gained per kill in the fleet
    alert queue mission make me wonder if i exploit some bug.
    this needs fixing as fast as possible.

Ermehgerd! Ermehgerd! I'm an exploiter! I earned XP by playing STO! Someone stop me before I do it again!

Oh. waitaminnit. nevermind. Dev Team already took care of this.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    matthian1701matthian1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    These threads are not funny or clever. All they do is showcase impotent rage. No devs are reading this over the weekend. It's kind of pathetic - nobody in power is paying attention to you, so you and others who feel the same butthurt are slapping each other on the back at how much they're zinging CRAPtic.

Go find a game you enjoy playing - it'll be better for your blood pressure and a better use of your time :o
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,541 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    These threads are not funny or clever. All they do is showcase impotent rage. No devs are reading this over the weekend. It's kind of pathetic - nobody in power is paying attention to you, so you and others who feel the same butthurt are slapping each other on the back at how much they're zinging CRAPtic.

Go find a game you enjoy playing - it'll be better for your blood pressure and a better use of your time :o

wow. all I am doing is being a bit of a wise guy and you got all indignant over it. And you claim I'm the one who is butthurt? Looks likes someone is either

a) recovering from having his sense of humor surgically removed
    b) looking for an InterWebs King Fu fight
    c) both a and c.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    matthian1701matthian1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    wow. all I am doing is being a bit of a wise guy and you got all indignant over it. And you claim I'm the one who is butthurt? Looks likes someone is either

a) recovering from having his sense of humor surgically removed
    b) looking for an InterWebs King Fu fight
    c) both a and c.

You're trying too hard :rolleyes:
  • Options
    waffadeuce1waffadeuce1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Just because this apologiist is so laughably predictable, clipped the comment below made by juanvenkat from yet another 'F/U Cryptic and your Chinese Overlords' thread. Rather imagine the apologists are going mad right now trying to keep up and mayhap even resorting to copy / paste, so why not? *grinz*-

snip "The EP just posted probably the most desperate post in my 2½ years here - albeit in usual corporate PR language

The developer apologists comment? Stop posting because the developers don't read the forums!!

Take your own advice developer apologists and stop posting, we don't need your kind around here bringing the game down" snip

Kill Feddie.

Waff
  • Options
    desade1desade1 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Obviously at least Smirk is reading them because he posted in this forum complaining that we were talking about bugs instead of reporting them in the bug forum.
  • Options
    williamjanewaywilliamjaneway Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    curious, how is getting 2,000 skill points for a Fleet Alert exploitive... that averages about 60 skill points per ship killed.

50,000 per level, 2,000 per run = a lot of Fleet Alerts to level up!
  • Options
    woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    desade1 wrote: »
    Obviously at least Smirk is reading them because he posted in this forum complaining that we were talking about bugs instead of reporting them in the bug forum.

Why report bugs? They wont get fixed asap. Maybe in a year or so. Or never, like defera.
  • Options
    guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    LOL reporting bugs. We've seen how that turns out, they dont listen to the reports and show barely any effort in fixing them if they do listen.

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    someone should make a thread about the Trex tagging and zone hopping because in cryptic eyes that should count as a exploit to just saying ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    I don't know, some of my facial muscle are tensing and making the corners of my lips go upward.

WTF, maybe I'm having a stroke... Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

this^^^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    woodwhity wrote: »
    Why report bugs? They wont get fixed asap. Maybe in a year or so. Or never, like defera.

Or like the consumable devices and power trays, or the exchange, or the loadouts, or the ghosts of the jem'hadar doff chain, or.. I'll stop now or this will turn into an impenetrable wall of bugs that have never been fixed, some for literally 2+ years.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    christianmacchristianmac Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Frankly after the way Trendy was treated after she posted what the devs wanted her to say I am disgusted with most of the users on this forum. I understand that ppl were angry and upset but shooting the messenger is not a good way to do things. Frankly taking advantage of the bug was not her fault its yours. I noticed the EX bloating in japori and actually filed a bug repot AND tweeted several DEVS....*waits for flaming* I only care about the fairness of the game...and a select few gaining an advantage is not cool. I was prepared for the issues with leveling and prepared for it before release. And just remember folks ITS A GAME!!!!! Play it and have fun...if you cant do that then leave....we don't need you.
    77TH FIGHTER SQUADRON
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    daan2006 wrote: »
    someone should make a thread about the Trex tagging and zone hopping because in cryptic eyes that should count as a exploit to just saying ;)

Actually I'm pretty sure that is an exploit.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Frankly after the way Trendy was treated after she posted what the devs wanted her to say I am disgusted with most of the users on this forum. I understand that ppl were angry and upset but shooting the messenger is not a good way to do things. Frankly taking advantage of the bug was not her fault its yours. I noticed the EX bloating in japori and actually filed a bug repot AND tweeted several DEVS....*waits for flaming* I only care about the fairness of the game...and a select few gaining an advantage is not cool. I was prepared for the issues with leveling and prepared for it before release. And just remember folks ITS A GAME!!!!! Play it and have fun...if you cant do that then leave....we don't need you.

this..... times ten
  • Options
    ummaxummax Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    westx211 wrote: »

yup it is but no point saying anything about it I am sure they think its proper game play to do that lol. In this case though I think that it would require active gm coverage to cull the problem.

I find it really annoying when 20 guys show up to kill the thing tag it and then suddenly run away leaving myself and one other person to do the actual killing. Its time like that when I think i am the only one who actually wants to play the content and the game. I have no clue why people even bother to 'play' when they aren't actually participating. Its no wonder they find things borring they dont stick around long enough to you know become engaged lol

/shrug
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    westx211 wrote: »

then we need to bring it to the Devs attention then all who have been using it can lose their dill and so on just saying ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    then we need to bring it to the Devs attention then all who have been using it can lose their dill and so on just saying ;)

anymore im afraid to move my ship less it be an exploit for moving and i get penalised for it
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    anymore im afraid to move my ship less it be an exploit for moving and i get penalised for it

ya may as well stay on esd you safe there :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ya may as well stay on esd you safe there :D

GASP!!! that might be an exploit :eek:
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    GASP!!! that might be an exploit :eek:

you may be right better just not to log on :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *sighs*

I'm about ready to post these types of things into the FCT just so I can delete them on sight.

If you have an exploit you want to report, REPORTING IT ON THE FORUMS IS NOT THE WAY TO GO. Contact any mod, CM, or even pm a dev and they will look into it.

The fake exploit reports ARE GETTING VERY OLD VERY FAST and are bordering on becoming not allowed threads. These threads only bring up problems, hate, vulgar language which then I and the other mods have to sift through, moderate, look over the actual thread and see if it's real or not then act.

Further, the anti-snitch rule? It doesn't exist. If I continue to see people yelling at others for being a snitch you might be seeing a time out from the forums in your future. And I have VERY RARELY ever wanted people banned but that's crossing a line and is considered harassment.

/Closed
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.