test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New exploit discovered beware accounts with multiple toons

supergirl1611supergirl1611 Member Posts: 809 Arc User
Just found a new exploit, anyone with multiple characters on 1 account and earning and refining dil on them is exploiting the 8k dil cap.
Dil refining is restricted to 8k a day outside mine and vet players.
Refining extra dil on additional characters is in breech of this cap.

Bad comedy I know but it's the way this Mickey mouse company sees to thin these days
Post edited by supergirl1611 on

Comments

• atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Seems legit... I better be careful then. Thanks.
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I seem to remember just dealing with a troll named supergirl on ESD earlier that wouldn't be you would it?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • kblarghkblargh Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If they take that joke seriously, i'll know who to thank.
  • illyrian2008illyrian2008 Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Here is a shovel, a rifle, and one bullet, dig a hole, execute yourself (do not waste the bullet), burry yourself in the hole, clean rifle and shovel, return rifle and shovel.
  • lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited October 2014
    I saw another thread of the same topic today, someone was actually worried that it was a bug that was being 'exploited'. Who knows, maybe Cryptic may decide that they want to treat it like a bug and call everyone with multiple toons 'exploiters' Mind you, there is a deference between exploit and 'exploit'.
  • lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited October 2014
    Worried or trolling to see what can be stirred up?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1270631
    What do you think?
  • knockyknocky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014

It is an exploit pure and simple.

Using multiple characters to get around the 8000 (typical) refine cap can be called nothing else.

Gonna laugh my TRIBBLE off when you fanboys gets your Dil farms taken from you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2014

Touching your precious, are you trembling with rage, foaming at mouth (judging by your avatar, you are)?
  • daka86daka86 Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just found a new exploit, anyone with multiple characters on 1 account and earning and refining dil on them is exploiting the 8k dil cap.

Bad comedy I know but it's the way this Mickey mouse company sees to thin these days

you call this new hahahaha this has been for ever and that the point :cool:
    edited October 2014
    knocky wrote: »
    It is an exploit pure and simple.

Using multiple characters to get around the 8000 (typical) refine cap can be called nothing else.

Gonna laugh my TRIBBLE off when you fanboys gets your Dil farms taken from you.

You are not off the mark methinks, all they have to do is claim that 8k refining cap is meant per account, not per chracter and with characters being able to farm as much raw dil as they want.
  • daka86daka86 Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If Cryptic restrict the Dilithium to 8000 per acc i`me out and never coming back and will lose a lot more player and turn this in to a flat pay & win from play & win.
  • ratonhaggedonratonhaggedon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    you are in violation of the snitch rule.

uninstall the game and crash your head thru the computer, you're exploiting your fellow players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    Whoa, people do what??? Holy TRIBBLE, anyone refining dil on more than one character is in breach of ToS and should be banned.

What the heck is wrong with people?

You mean, what's wrong with the developers, because that's the direction this game is going.

They'll probably soon set the 8k limit to 8k/day per account and instead offer dilithium packages trough the c-store. That way they earn money from zen/dil store AND c-store.!

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    10/10

!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Here is a shovel, a rifle, and one bullet, dig a hole, execute yourself (do not waste the bullet), burry yourself in the hole, clean rifle and shovel, return rifle and shovel.

agreed, but this is what plastic bags are for, much cheaper
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • supergirl1611supergirl1611 Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sorry was joking with thread. Sometimes people do misunderstand my dark humour
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Ermehgerd! Ermehgerd! I'm an exploiter!

I transferred 17x 25 Dilithium from one char to another just yesterday! So I could buy a new shiny from the Z Store!

Since the Dev team won't punish me for doing this, I shall do penance on my own. I shall turn off the InterWebs and -gasp!- Go Outside and Play! :D

Methinks your humor is just exactly fine, OP. One thing these forums, and Star Trek fandom in general, need is more humor. If we cannot laugh at ourselves, then Humanity is truly moving towards extinction.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
This discussion has been closed.