test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A test for the DEVS

semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
Ok while im sure many of you are gonna hate me for this i wanna test something now.

Undine Infilitration Elite is not scaling to 60 it only goes to 50. SO CRYPTIC are you gonna call your players Exploiters again? I'm just curious...
tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

Post edited by semalda226 on

Comments

• Options
    redz4twredz4tw Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2014
    semalda226 wrote: »
    Ok while im sure many of you are gonna hate me for this i wanna test something now.

Undine Infilitration Elite is not scaling to 60 it only goes to 50. SO CRYPTIC are you gonna call your players Exploiters again? I'm just curious...
    Why in Kahless' name would you post this. OMFG LEARN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.
  • Options
    semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    redz4tw wrote: »

I wanna see if they will do it again im not kidding they punished EVERYONE!
    tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

• Options
    abfabfleetabfabfleet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    semalda226 wrote: »

How about posting this in the Bugs area, where it should be. :D
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited October 2014

You don't think they can't see what's going on in the game?
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    stfs have cooldowns, so they cant be massively exploited like the patrols, but yes, if this is true than the devs SHOULD do something about it
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    khan5000 wrote: »
    Make them find out themselves, don't just blab about it on the forums.
  • Options
    abfabfleetabfabfleet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    stfs have cooldowns, so they cant be massively exploited like the patrols, but yes, if this is true than the devs SHOULD do something about it

Already submitted in the proper area, so no more BS occurs in this game. If you all don't like, throw a tantrum and quit. :D
  • Options
    cincyman39cincyman39 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you for the warning. Just like before when I heard of a way to power grind to lvl 60 I stayed as far away as I could I knew something was not right I'll be staying as far away from this one as well.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Make them find out themselves, don't just blab about it on the forums.

What would be the best way to handle it.
    1) report the bug...and let the devs fix it
    2) dont report the bug and continue to let people exploit to level 60 and beyond and when the nerfbat comes out whine and complain
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    What would be the best way to handle it.
    1) report the bug...and let the devs fix it
    2) dont report the bug and continue to let people exploit to level 60 and beyond and when the nerfbat comes out whine and complain
    Option 2. Until the devs show that they care for this community, why should I care what gets exploited.

A few days ago I wouldn't have said that. But the devs punished all the people getting legit XP in tau dewa, because a couple neckbeards were exploiting dilithium. Simple fix? Cut dil rewards for w/e they were doing. Not cut elite XP by about 70% and buff enemies.
  • Options
    thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Considering the Tau Dewa ""Exploit"" was on Tribble for ~1 month .... NOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPEEEEE
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Option 2. Until the devs show that they care for this community, why should I care what gets exploited.

A few days ago I wouldn't have said that. But the devs punished all the people getting legit XP in tau dewa, because a couple neckbeards were exploiting dilithium. Simple fix? Cut dil rewards for w/e they were doing. Not cut elite XP by about 70% and buff enemies.

their game, their rules.
    Your pain runs deep.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    their game, their rules.

Unfair rules, no cash from me, I leave when GTA5 is out on PC, unless I consider it worth staying for some reason. :P
  • Options
    edited October 2014

a few days ago we didn't have hundreds of players abusing a bug for massive amounts of exp, we were all different.....a few days ago I thought if a massive exploit were discovered, the majority of the player base would ignore it, now i'm not so sure
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Unfair rules, no cash from me, I leave when GTA5 is out on PC, unless I consider it worth staying for some reason. :P

How is it unfair????
    People found a way to level up in a few hours?
    Is that normal for the game or abnormal???
    People found a bug...and exploited it to get to max level.
    Your pain runs deep.
  • Options
    thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    a few days ago we didn't have hundreds of players abusing a bug for massive amounts of exp, we were all different.....a few days ago I thought if a massive exploit were discovered, the majority of the player base would ignore it, now i'm not so sure

Few Hundred ? = You're funny ...
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    How is it unfair????
    People found a way to level up in a few hours?
    Is that normal for the game or abnormal???
    People found a bug...and exploited it to get to max level.
    Its not an exploit. People could have done that any time they wanted. Dilithium was the exploit
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    hard to tell for sure but given my observations of tau dewa chat during the whole mess, yeah, i'd say so
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Its not an exploit. People could have done that any time they wanted. Dilithium was the exploit

now this guy is funny
  • Options
    caylenrcaylenr Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Wasn't an exploit.

It was the optimal path, it was available through normal and legitimate game play.

You don't punish people for choosing Ret Paladin when Ret Paladin is the best DPS in the game.
  • Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OP, get back under your bridge.

That aside, Undine Infiltration was never a hard mission when it came to combat.

Even if they do make the npcs ten levels higher, it will still be an easy ground one.

The hard part in Elite UI is getting the questions right. Because there is always the noob that messes it up, and booom! Mission fails.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    now this guy is funny

And clearly you never played Tau Dewa patrols on elite before DR.

Some people's kids. :confused:
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    O. M. G....
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Folks, if you know of a bug then post it in the bug forums. If it's an exploit, you can contact trendy, smirk or even any mod with details in private and we'll make sure it gets passed along.

Exploits SHOULD always be reported. Otherwise yes, a bat can come along and not only nerf things but take out peoples accounts.

In any event /closed.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.