test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Jacket

penthaligonpenthaligon Member Posts: 88 Arc User
I have purchased the two new Winter Jackets and opened the boxes they come in but they have not appeared in the tailor list. I can see the 2012 jackets, but not the 2013 variants.

Does anyone know where they appear in the tailor list?
Post edited by penthaligon on

Comments

• exa12exa12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Uniform - Loose (all)
    Off Duty - Jacket Loose (standard + cropped)
    Off Duty - Jacket Long (longcoat)

belts in the belt slot

for spoiler text use #1b1c1f
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    On my kdf toon the jacket did not show up in the uniform slot right away. I equipped it in off-duty, saved, and then sometime later found it in the uniform top.
  • castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    also if you picked up the cropped ones, they dont show for male chars
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    When you first get in the tailor, apply a uniform, any uniform. Do whatever else you want to do and when you get to the uniform advanced screen, it will be in the pull downs. You cant just use the special uniforms, and cryptic does not want to tell you that. For some reason they feel like having someone who figured it out on their own tell you.:rolleyes:
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • penthaligonpenthaligon Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Tried all of the above, nothing. I have put in a support ticket asof yesterday, but going by previous experience of myself and others, I'll be lucky to hear back before Warp Drive is actually invented.

Thanks for trying guys.
  • kpg1usakpg1usa Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No belt in the belt slot? Where are the belts!?
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have purchased the two new Winter Jackets and opened the boxes they come in but they have not appeared in the tailor list. I can see the 2012 jackets, but not the 2013 variants.

Does anyone know where they appear in the tailor list?

In exactly the same place as the 2012 variants.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I just purchased the black short jacked for my KDF female and the jacket is not showing in the tailor list (yes, I opened it first)

The belt is showing, but not the jacket
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    echatty wrote: »
    I just purchased the black short jacked for my KDF female and the jacket is not showing in the tailor list (yes, I opened it first)

The belt is showing, but not the jacket
    Did you try all of the outfit categories?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bought a red winter jacket for one of my toons a few weeks back, but the belt is black instead of red.

when equipping the winter jacket on a lib borg rom female i dont have access to gloves beyond the 7 of 9 hand thing for the left hand.

there is a slightly irritating clipping issue with female backsides and the ling winter jacket when running.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • avengaline1avengaline1 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I just bought the 2012 Crop top jacket and opened it. Now doesn't show up in all categories (Uniform/Off-Duty/Formal) It's nowhere to be found.
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I just bought the 2012 Crop top jacket and opened it. Now doesn't show up in all categories (Uniform/Off-Duty/Formal) It's nowhere to be found.

Relog. I've noticed that with ANY new costume options (not just winter gear) they won't appear now until you sign out (completely) and then back in again.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    castsbugc wrote: »
    also if you picked up the cropped ones, they dont show for male chars

ROFL
    I don't know why I find that funny, but I can see some peeps getting bent because their he-man toon can't wear wimmens jackets.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    ROFL
    I don't know why I find that funny, but I can see some peeps getting bent because their he-man toon can't wear wimmens jackets.

Actually with the talaxian off duty vests you can probably pull a pretty convincing he-man now (don't need to worry about this). :P
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • kmanofawsomekmanofawsome Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Relog. I've noticed that with ANY new costume options (not just winter gear) they won't appear now until you sign out (completely) and then back in again.
    doesnt work, i still dont have it in the tailor, waste of my holiday TRIBBLE
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    When you say "War Drive invented", do you mean theoretically or as in the actual engines?

I think "Warp Drive" is theoretically possible ...

/threadjack off
  • vfpfyasko1vfpfyasko1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This has to be a bug or something, the problem i am having is related to the Hat Nitted, i have an Andorian and cant wear it, it doesn't even show up in the head section or the uniform section or under off duty uniform.