Install Arc

Items gone.

fabinoudu73fabinoudu73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have lost
1. Proton experimental weapon from dyson rep
2. A dil mine warp
3. A crit chance tact console from spire

Before anyone aks the stupid question of "did you recycle them". No, I haven't and I have checked bank, account bank and all my other ships.

All items were equipped on my ships and greyed out, hovering mouse only said "Item is equipped on a different ship"
Which damned ship? If you remove it from the loadout it's gone forever

Wrote a request to a GM > as said in the category items lost, he gently told me he didn't give a TRIBBLE.

What now? Just re-buy everything?

Thanks Patheticryptic
Post edited by fabinoudu73 on

Comments

• crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you put them into the Upgrade system, and are they still sitting in a completed Upgrade slot waiting for you to take the item out (happened to me that I forgot I had a couple of items upgrading and didn't pull them out after the Upgrade timer had completed.)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • fabinoudu73fabinoudu73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    No, I did look everywhere and these items were not upgraded.
  • birzarkbirzark Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    a friend of mine lost her tactical phaser consoles sand most of her phaser weapons, nothing extremely valuable, we were running a test build but weird how they all disappeared.
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited October 2014
    You can fix this. Relax. Don't drag anything on top of the grey.

First - goto the ship they are 'equipped on'. The one where it's greyed out.

Second - ready that ship. The items will reappear.

Third - a few options. Resave that ships configurations - or drag item into inventory.

For some reason with some items they disappear into limbo and are not accessible. It's a glitch - one of many from the loving QA staff at Cryptic.
    edited October 2014
    I did try to ready the ship, all items were still greyed.

I couldn't drag the items from the loadout window either. It just removes the item from the ship and now I have no way to find the item again.

Did try to save configs many times, didn't work.
    edited October 2014
    Bump, would like some dev answer.

Don't want to repay for all my lost stuff.
    edited January 2015
    Bump, now it's my rule 62 console that is gone, 200 lobis. Do your job patheticraptic.