test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

concerns about the patchnotes

deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
I am a bit concerned about the patchnotes. There was a claim in the patchnote that an error was corrected. A bunch of us were excited as that error was making it extremely difficult for some to enjoy the game and impossible for others.

So, when the patch went up on tribble. We said it wasn't fixed. They went live with the patch anyways and we said it wasn't fixed. They said it was resolved. The next few patches had no mention of the error, not even in the known.

So, my question is... was this way of "Oh well, you're screwed, we're moving on?"

and if so... can we have a list of graphic cards that does work and doesn't give an issue so that when we either decide to forget it or actually go replace our cards, to replace it with one that works with Cryptic's computers?

Just curious as we've had absolute silence for 7-8 days now.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Forgive me, but it would help a lot to know what the error is.. :)
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    strykewolf67strykewolf67 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My crystal ball says: Partly Cloudy.
    [SIGPIC]http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91438543000&dateline=1409236387[/SIGPIC]

Sarah Knightly - Co-leader; Frontier Explorers - U.S.S. Witchblade
    Rias Gremory - Leader; Frontier Marauders - I.K.S. B'ullwinkle
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Forgive me, but it would help a lot to know what the error is.. :)

Oh just take a look at the bug reports... lmao...

it's the crash-to-desktop crash bug... happens every release. I kid you not.
  • Options
    casper32433casper32433 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I don't know what Cryptic uses, i'm sure it's way more expensive than what I have, but I have had no issues with crashing to desktop using my Asus Radeon R9 270X 4GB card. Works well with game and has very nice stats and graphics. Depending on where u buy from it's anywhere from $220-$300.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I don't know what Cryptic uses, i'm sure it's way more expensive than what I have, but I have had no issues with crashing to desktop using my Asus Radeon R9 270X 4GB card. Works well with game and has very nice stats and graphics. Depending on where u buy from it's anywhere from $220-$300.

Nice... thanks. Now to find 300 dollars :(