test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I actually do TD sec patrol for Rom. marks

olliereportolliereport Member Posts: 721
Please come up with some better way to moderate Tau Dewa without eliminating this daily quest. New Romulus is very pretty but running around on the ground earning marks is not for me. Runspeed is way way waaaaaayyyy too slow in this game and so is the pace of ground combat.

So,to earn my romulus marks I do Tau Dewa sec patrol daily every day, and if it's gone too long I'll be pretty darn sad. I also do the red alert daily in Tau Dewa as well.

There's got to be a better way to solve whatever problem you guys have with Tau Dewa without tossing a nuke on the whole sector.

sad panda customer here, hope the TD shutdown is not too long
Post edited by olliereport on

Comments

• Options
    dukeramulotsdukeramulots Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I to play those for the Romulan rep. I have a hard time doing the ground missions for some reason, they seem to make my poor old laptop die every time I try one.
  • Options
    pegasuscicpegasuscic Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Please come up with some better way to moderate Tau Dewa without eliminating this daily quest. New Romulus is very pretty but running around on the ground earning marks is not for me. Runspeed is way way waaaaaayyyy too slow in this game and so is the pace of ground combat.

So,to earn my romulus marks I do Tau Dewa sec patrol daily every day, and if it's gone too long I'll be pretty darn sad. I also do the red alert daily in Tau Dewa as well.

There's got to be a better way to solve whatever problem you guys have with Tau Dewa without tossing a nuke on the whole sector.

sad panda customer here, hope the TD shutdown is not too long

I also do it for the marks. I better be careful though, I may be "exploiting" something because I do 5 Nequencia tradings in row to finish the patrol rather than going system to system. :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."-Commander William Adama