test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any T6 carriers inbound?

sophlogimosophlogimo Member Posts: 6,507 Arc User
Sure, we have T5U carriers. Beautiful and strong ones.

But is there also a T6 carrier coming? Preferably for more than one faction? :)
Remember, STO is nothing but a cosmetics game, where only the rule of cool matters. The game mechanics are intentionally out of balance, don't try to "optimize" anything, as it would just frustrate you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I doubt they're gonna tell you, until everyone got an Update to T5U :P
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Most likely eventually, they are not gonna release every kind of ship, or configuration in one shot.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • kavasekavase Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    When you are using a money tree, you don't just chop it down and take all the money off it in one go, you shake it every so often a take a little money, then keep coming back for more. In the long run, you get more.
    Retired. I'm now in search for that perfect space anomaly.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,863 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I imagine some day they will, and I also imagine it will be tac based like just about every other hangar based ship newly released in the last year or two.
  • amenephisamenephis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    A-yup. They'll ride the T5-U train for quite a while, then once people have settled into that, void all of those purchases by releasing T6 versions so that they can double-dip off of people that bought into the T5-Us.
  • aramasu1aramasu1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    They better give Romulans their 2 Hanger Carrier first..
  • quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    T6 Kazon Carriers with Kazon Raider pets incoming. They will cost all the replicators to make water.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    My Christmastime dream is for a T6 Breen carrier - mostly so I can get starship traits! Sad to be left behind :(
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• alpharaider47#7707 alpharaider47 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    My Christmastime dream is for a T6 Breen carrier - mostly so I can get starship traits! Sad to be left behind :(

I would not be surprised if we got one this year, there aren't too many Breen ships left, are there? I also would not be surprised if they made it T5U though... :o
    sFfAcbR.jpg
    STO Beta Test and Launch Veteran
  • binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I would not be surprised if we got one this year, there aren't too many Breen ships left, are there? I also would not be surprised if they made it T5U though... :o
    they can always make new breen ships. even breen hate to fly in at least 40 years old ships...:D