test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Revelations" mission progress lockout

lobanerlobaner Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In the ground map with the final confrontation with Gaul, fighting him in the hallway near the respawn point results in the door ahead of you being locked preventing progress to the next part of the mission. Need that door to unlock when he dies, or the game to move the player to a waypoint.
Post edited by lobaner on

Comments

• Options
    highercaliburhighercalibur Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lobaner wrote: »
    In the ground map with the final confrontation with Gaul, fighting him in the hallway near the respawn point results in the door ahead of you being locked preventing progress to the next part of the mission. Need that door to unlock when he dies, or the game to move the player to a waypoint.

Do you mean the "Takedown" mission? Because there is another mission called "Revelations" at level 51 and it sounds like you're talking about the 59 mission.
  • Options
    squadalaxdsquadalaxd Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes he means the Takedown mission. After you kill the boss the doors won't open but you can see 7of9 walking trough it but you can't. Bugged.
  • Options
    r3diln3r3diln3 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    When revelations starts, the last part of Takedown, after speaking to Tuvok I have been:
    1) locked out of the command center in the courtyard where we fought. Seven of Nine will come through the locked door, looking like she is coming to bring me to the team. Leads us back to the door. She cant get back in either. She jumps on the door repeatedly then is able to jump through leaving me and my team outside.
    2) The first time I played I immediately went into the command center but could not find Tuvok. I searched all over. All the working doors have blue lights -I'm pretty sure I checked all of them.
    This was when I decided to beam up. I continued Revelations, Tuvok told me to meet him inside and THIS was when I realized I could not go back inside.
    3) I reluctantly dropped the mission, redid it...this time after killing Gaul I was already inside the command center. Wasn't sure if I should go outside then come back in...so I just headed towards the middle of the command center...I think I saw a group on the map...BUT I was in chat and I got distracted, went towards the exit to the courtyard (but did not exit) but then returned back to toward the command center and the group I thought I saw on the map was gone.
    *On a side note Cryptic my boffs keep getting stuck underneath the floor right by the exit to the courtyard. When I need to respawn during the fighting the come back.

My advice to anyone??? Maybe finish the fight outside, talk to Tuvak then head directly for the middle of the command center or wherever the heck the meeting is supposed to be held.
  • Options
    zebramaniiizebramaniii Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have a similar issue. I defeated Gaul in the hallway and after speaking to Tuvok there was a door blocking my path. I beamed up and back down again and that put me in the coartyard but there is still another door that wont open to get into the command centre.
    ***Sausages for All***
    Federation - Mirel II, Tala Lyleh sh'Ezlem, Vro'kul, Jahrel, Giweatu, Jhrol th'Ezlem, Katariina Rebane, Eleftheria Palaiologou, Surel, Saimon, TheEfficientSaurian
    KDF -Mirel I, Anirez Norai, Talash
    Romulans - T'Lara, Makath 'The Needle' Ayailat, Mirel III
  • Options
    huchykraalhuchykraal Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same thing happened with me, When fighting Gaul, i was forced back into the corridor i arrived from. After killing him and speaking to Tuvok, i was locked out of the arena. I tried beaming up then "continuing Revelations" only to find the beam in point in the middle of the arena also locks you out of the command centre. I tried for 15 minutes jumping around at the door just like 7 of 9 but i can't jump high enough to leap through the door.

Seem like a major boob, the doors need to be left unlocked or reset the beam in/ continuation point in the command centre. Which ever way it's fixed, i really thing that the mission should be split into space & ground, especially concidering the length of this mission.

Apart from that, i thought the rest of it rocked. :D
  • Options
    drunkadmiraldrunkadmiral Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    same bug with door
  • Options
    zombiedeadheadedzombiedeadheaded Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Exactly all these problems, god its frustrating, the stuck in tunnel, then the door not opening, and 7 of 9 rubbing it in by jumping about. well, at least it's not just me. During this last mission, i have had to submit 4 separate bug reports, and 6 screenshots., and restart numerous times.
  • Options
    grifithrkvgrifithrkv Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    same problem, locked out of command center, waiting next maintenaince correct this bug
  • Options
    sililossililos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just got this big today too.

Come on Cryptic, its been how many days now of this bug and you still haven't fixed it? Hell its one door not opening, not an entire game mechanic failing for no reason. Simple, make the door open or be open after the fight.
  • Options
    hanoverfist1970hanoverfist1970 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Add another to the list, I'm locked out and unable to finish.
  • Options
    borthaniusborthanius Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This happened to me as well. Filed a ticket, but we all know how worthless that can be, so I dropped the mission, started over again & this time I made sure I killed Gaul in the arena, not the hallway.
  • Options
    kleenhippiekleenhippie Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I beat Gaul in the arena and the door doesn't open for me either. I've transported up and down several times, changed instances and still the same. I think the meeting is supposed to take place on the balcony where Gaul was before Eldex knocked him off. Way I see it we are stuck in DR and can go no further until they fix it and we can resolve this mission. Means we don't get the points etc.:mad::mad:
  • Options
    lexxie1983lexxie1983 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have the same problem with the door twice!!

submitted 6 bug reports. beamed in and out countless times, logged in and out countless times to no effect.

did the mission again killed Gaul in arena to no effect door still wont open.

Result reluctantly dropped the mission till it is fixed!!

Also in round 3 off the space fight. some of the smaller mobs get stuck in the decor (satellites and stations). no one could fire on them including NPC"s. except my Aquarius destroyer of my oddy tac. and that took a long time!!
    n8eym7c.jpg

click for bigger image
  • Options
    kleenhippiekleenhippie Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is there any reason not to drop the mission other than it staring you in the face reminding you how inadequate some people can be.
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lexxie1983 wrote: »
    I have the same problem with the door twice!!

submitted 6 bug reports. beamed in and out countless times, logged in and out countless times to no effect.

did the mission again killed Gaul in arena to no effect door still wont open.

Result reluctantly dropped the mission till it is fixed!!

Also in round 3 off the space fight. some of the smaller mobs get stuck in the decor (satellites and stations). no one could fire on them including NPC"s. except my Aquarius destroyer of my oddy tac. and that took a long time!!

same here … and I don't feel like playing it again right now so feel free to tell me the end meanwhile I wait for a youtube video by a luckier guy.
    Now let me alone cursing in Klingon language :mad:
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    dmensionhatrossdmensionhatross Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Got the same problem.

Having not seen what lies beyond, I can only assume you're supposed to start in the command centre, given your conversation with Tuvok saying you're already in there. If this is so, then surely something as simple as re-assigning the mission spawn point is all that need be done...or make it so the door can be opened.

I mean, you rushed out an xp fix, but things like this that completely prevent progress are left behind. I'd question your priorities but I have a feeling I already know the answer.
  • Options
    squadalaxdsquadalaxd Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's ok people. Fix is coming up in the next patch.
  • Options
    colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    squadalaxd wrote: »
    It's ok people. Fix is coming up in the next patch.

So we wait another week or two to finish the "finale".........the reward better be good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just to add. The first time I was locked out - or in my case locked in - I saw the 4 dots that were supposed be Nelix, 7 etc. in the "control room" area. When I beamed out to get out of the corridor and beamed back in and had to talk to Tuvok again, I no longer saw the other "helpers" except for 7 who did her buggy running in an out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    solarterrasolarterra Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    When's the next patch? I wanted to get to 60 before Warlords of Draenor arrives.