test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starship Mastery passive buffs not working

scaventoscavento Member Posts: 15 Arc User
While leveling my Xindi-Aquatic Narcine Dreadnought Carrier, I noticed some issues with the Mastery buffs.

1. I noticed that neither Armored Hull nor the Advanced Shield System passive is working. After i reached Mastery Level 2/4 my Hull and Shield Points stayed the same. I don't no if its just a problem with the Narcine or with every ship able to unlock those traits.

2. There is a Quick Deployment buff every few seconds, but it disappears very fast, so technically it is without any effect too.

I hope this issue will be fixed soon.
Post edited by scavento on

Comments

• toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Did you check your hull and shields in system space? The bonuses won't show on ground and in sector space.

Also I believe for the Narcine, Advanced shield systems is either a level 3 or 4 mastery, so you wouldn't have it at all after reaching level 2.

EDIT: Forgot to add: The Armored hull mastery definitely works for other ships, including the Mogh and the Qib battlecruisers.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • scaventoscavento Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I checked the stats in severel places, like DS9 and ESD Orbit, episodes and STFs.
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Therefore it seems to be a Narcine bug.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,667 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Mine keeps losing the bonus from [AMP]. I didn't check when the Masteries popped if the stats applied properly on mine, hull will be a pain to verify as I'm several levels higher than when I last checked. I think the shield boost did apply on mine though.