test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for Agreeing 😝...
    Queen is too awesome to be butchered... It's like bacon....it can only get better

Open your bans, look up to the ban and see...I'm just a poor ban, I need no ban-pathy...

http://youtu.be/i5M9UTlDb10

Muhahahaha
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    banned for that temporary, false-sense of power
    edited October 2014
    Banned for thinking there was a temporary false sense of power...

DBZ called... Goku wants his hair back :3

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I just bought some cheese!
    edited October 2014
    banned because my hair is in fact cheese
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned because that actually explains a lot.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for not using Occam's Razor to determine his hair was a dairy product in the first place.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I tried to use Occam's Razor to give him a haircut. It didn't work, either because his hair is too tough or because the razor is too dull because so many people use it a lot.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for cutting the cheese in the forums. Duuuude! Seriously? Here? In front of the kids?
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    Banned for "Quiet, you! It was Velveeta masquerading as your hairstyle which caused all this!"
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I grabbed a block of cheese... And cut it very slowly with a dull butter knife...

We are the ban-pions, mah friends... And we'll keep on banning... Till the end
    We are the ban-pions, we are the ban-pions. No time for rage posts cuz we are the ban-pions... Of the Forums.

Encore

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    Banned for cruelty to cheese, you cheesy cheese cheeser!
    edited October 2014
    Banned for mentioning cheese 4 times xD

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    Banned for...

Mr. Bun:
    Morning.
    Waitress:
    Morning.
    Mr. Bun:
    What have you got, then?
    Waitress:
    Well there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage and bacon; egg and cheese; egg, bacon and cheese; egg, bacon, sausage and cheese; cheese, bacon, sausage and cheese; cheese, egg, cheese, cheese, bacon and cheese; cheese, cheese, cheese, egg and cheese; cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, baked beans, cheese, cheese, cheese and cheese; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes, with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle pat
    edited October 2014
    Banned because only true Vikings sing so majestically of cheese...lol

Which page did this cheesy conversation start on again?

Also retrobanned for saying cheese 81 times

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    I use double post to create Ultimate decoy...
    This decoy takes all your bans for me, while I sit cloaked and waiting for you to post soz I can bring down the Ban-hammer.

Creates a lvl 9001 decoy
    9000+ stealth rateing.
    .01% chance to reflect ban back to sender

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    banned for not creating a cheese thread yet, which is sorely overdue
    edited October 2014
    Banned for thinking about cheese threads.

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for actually creating a cheese thread.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,456 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned for looking at the Cheese thread.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    Banned for not posting in the cheese thread :p

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,456 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned for bringing Swiss to a Cheddar fight. :P
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    Banned because I'll see your cheddar and raise you pepper jack.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

edited October 2014
    Banned because I'll see your Pepper Jack and raise you Colby Jack.
    edited October 2014
    Call. And banned.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned with a blanket of fresh Mozzarella. :D
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^Banned for being Forever Provolone
    GwaoHAD.png
    edited October 2014
    Banned for resurrecting Gul Dukat. He was safer dead.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

edited October 2014
    banned b/c he was the poker player from Times Arrow this whole time
This discussion has been closed.