test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FA Pips missing?

natthaannatthaan Member Posts: 74 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So, I just hit level 60 and went to the tailor to update my rank pips, and I cant seem to find my Fleet Admiral Pips, I am unsure if this is everyone or just me?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    They havn't been added yet, last I heard.
  • lordprotiuslordprotius Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Alot of "things" havent been added yet to the game...

FA PIPs
    missing maps in delta missions (upper right hand corner)

I dont think they figured alot of us would hit level 60 so quickly....

This expansion should have been more thoroughly tested by a larger number of people instead of the handful of Lifers and Golds (most of which only logged into tribble to take part in a livestream)

So many bugs, unfinished missions , missing art and VOs, Crashes that cant be fixxed without calling for help to physically move you out of the mission map.

Dont get me wrong... Im enjoying the stuff thats NOT broken... but thats like playing with a bicycle with only one wheel.....
    #Aux2batman Lives!!

• pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Many theories have been proposed to explain the absence of the Pips.....

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1257811
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Alot of "things" havent been added yet to the game...

FA PIPs
    missing maps in delta missions (upper right hand corner)

I dont think they figured alot of us would hit level 60 so quickly....

This expansion should have been more thoroughly tested by a larger number of people instead of the handful of Lifers and Golds (most of which only logged into tribble to take part in a livestream)

So many bugs, unfinished missions , missing art and VOs, Crashes that cant be fixxed without calling for help to physically move you out of the mission map.

Dont get me wrong... Im enjoying the stuff thats NOT broken... but thats like playing with a bicycle with only one wheel.....

Its called a Unicycle... Get used to it... :D

There wasn't a Time in the Month and a half before Delta Rising launched where there wasn't 50 People in the Delta Quadrant when I was on Tribble... and that was daily.

I played every one of the Episodes on Tribble, (except Takedown) and none of these bugs were occurring over there. When you transfer content from one server to another a whole new crop of Bugs tends to appear that you cannot prepare yourself for, you just have to release and be ready for the RAGE.
  • inhumanekitteninhumanekitten Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Back to the topic at hand, I also have reached level 60 and the Fleet Admiral pips are missing in the tailor. I noticed this in Tribble as well, before the release to Holodeck. It seems strange that the pips would be left out, and the rank and title put in. Maybe it's a graphics issue, but it should be a priority given that the level cap increase is one of the core components of the expansion. It's not dev incompetence, and I'm tired of people bashing them all the time, especially silver players who play completely for free and act like the devs owe them something. Hopefully a fix is in the works, or least that these threads are bringing this bug/missing item to their attention.
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm still in the 55-59 range, so full Admiral. I'm a Romulan, and don't have the option for Admiral shoulder pads. Highest I can go is Vice Admiral.
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited October 2014