test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help, DR content missing, help me find it please.

zombiedeadheadedzombiedeadheaded Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Is that it? All that tedium and irritation, get to 60, and what, 1 space STF, that no-one is playing. Or should I buy a Tier 6 ship, upgrade all my gear, and then...do ground missions, because that's all there is?
What am I missing here? Oh yeah, I can redo all the old STF's, that I have already played to the point of boredom, for rewards that I already have.
Is the sum total of DR content, sector patrols, 1 'elite' STF, and mindless running around on Kobali?
Post edited by zombiedeadheaded on

Comments

• Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I know what you mean we were supposed to get new stf's along DR expansion pack like "Big hunt" but I can't find it any where and unable to get any decent amount of delta marks as well this delta allience is the worst reputation system they have ever made:mad:
  • Options
    casper32433casper32433 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There should be 3 new stf's, Borg Disconnected (Lvl 50-60), Bug Hunt (Lvl 60) and Battle of Korfez (Lvl 60). I haven't reached lvl 60 on holodeck yet so can't confirm it there but they are on tribble.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Borg Disconnected is played all the time with waiting times between 20 seconds (normal) and 1m20s (Advanced). For Bug Hunt you need to complete the mission Dragon's Deceit. For Battle of Korfez you need to be at level 60. This one is not yet played very often because not that many players have reached lvl 60 yet. Give it one more week.

As for Delta Marks, have you played the Kobali Ground Battlezone? By playing the storyline only I've aquired 624 marks in 3 days. I consider this to be a decent return for my time investement.
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Bug Hunt appears after 'The Dragon's Deceit' is completed. The Battle of Korfez (elite-only lvl 60 queue) appears after you finish the last Delta mission or reach level 60, I'm not sure which is the case.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    zombiedeadheadedzombiedeadheaded Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So the consensus is, do yet another BORG STF, or do a ground mission. Sure makes those new Tier 6 ships worthwhile, shame I didn't buy some when I had the chance.