test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Constellation Saucer

tiro100tiro100 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
edited October 2014 in The Art of Star Trek Online
So I was looking at different screenshots and notice a discrepancy with the saucer section of the constellation skin. The in game version, and the screenshot on the wiki show the Constellation having a hangar bay on it's saucer section, as seen here:
ConstellationClass.png
However, multiple screenshots that I have seen around show a saucer that doesn't have it, as shown here:
1621745_406977829439528_206706688_n.png

My question is, was this an error that the team then corrected later? I'm not looking to criticize, because as much as I appreciate accuracy, I kind of like the bayless look better. Is it at all possible to get that look? If not that's fine, but I don't want to be missing it if it's possible.
Playing STO on and off since January 2nd, 2011!
Post edited by tiro100 on

Comments

• Options
    micadog5micadog5 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The screenshot you have there looks like it was done before the Constellation class was oficially released.

When the mirror heavy cruiser was put as a lockbox reward, they accidentally slipped the saucer out as well. That saucer didnt have the bay doors.

No, it sadly isnt possible to get that bay-less look anymore (I liked the old look better aswell)
  • Options
    tiro100tiro100 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Makes sense. A bummer, but understandable.
    Playing STO on and off since January 2nd, 2011!