test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a new home again

johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Hi, I am looking for a new place to call home in STO, have had problems with fleets in the past, and have had little look staying in them for one reason or another, I have personal flaws in that I sometimes say stuff that dosnt come accross as I intend, other than that I like to think I am a freindly, helpful, and sociable chap.

I have several characters on both factions, none of which are spectacularly geared, I am looking for a PVE fleet that will accept me with my flaws, as i am always willing to offer much when i can, I am good in most elite borg stfs, have a variety of ships and builds, and have access to mumble and raidcall, I have some skill when it comes to forum management and have also been admin/owner of other clans/groups including my own.

TBH I dont expect many responces, but I have very little to lose now, I have been in several fleets and just when I think I have found a home it goes up in smoke, so if your interested in having me you can message me here, or @johankreig in game.

well many thanks for reading.
Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
Post edited by johankreig on

Comments

• Options
    papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    allow me to extend you an invitation to alpha battle squadron.
    there are no hoops to jump through, no forms to fill out, no websites to sort through to join.
    we are as casual as casual can get, no drama, no politics, just about having fun
    we are always looking for good folks to help out with the holdings

just send me an in game mail and I send you the fleet invite.
    its that simple

fleet admiral Siodgirngei@papertoasty
  • Options
    animusredwinganimusredwing Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hey you are welcome to try us out on teamspeak for a couple of weeks and see if you are the right fit.

Our community has been around over 5 years and is going strong.
    REDWING (fed), DOQ TEL SUVWI'S (kdf)
    FED TIER 5 KDF TIER 4 - MAX HOLDINGS
    All welcome, pm @animusrevertendi
    Join us on Teamspeak! Visit our Website!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xandercorvusxandercorvus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Or you could join my budding Romulan Republic Fleet (on the Starfleet side) or my lesser known Romulan Defense Force (on the KDF side).

@Xavier_Q
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    goddessoflifegoddessoflife Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi Johan,

If your still interested I am part of a multi gaming community called Synergy. If you want msg me in game at @Aiosha and will show you around before you make a decision. Hope to hear from you. Enjoy delta rising and have a nice week.

Sincerely,
    Aiosha / Goddess
    Synergy SDF-recruitment
  • Options
    johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for all the responses, I am away at the moment but it seems like nutters like me can still find somewhere to go, I have both fed and rom toons on fed side and kdf rom and klinks on kdf side.
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    goddessoflifegoddessoflife Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    johankreig wrote: »
    Thanks for all the responses, I am away at the moment but it seems like nutters like me can still find somewhere to go, I have both fed and rom toons on fed side and kdf rom and klinks on kdf side.

We all are like that to some degree if and when your wanting to my offer stills stands. Hope all is well with your johan. And take it easy try not to worry about the small things. :D

As I mentioned above I just want you to look around and after if you don't like the fleet we won't chase you like deer hunting season. ;)

Well I'm back to delta grinda.

Sincerely,
    Aiosha
  • Options
    xandercorvusxandercorvus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    johankreig wrote: »

My offer still stands, as well, and it shall always stand.
    Whenever you have the time, we have a Starfleet fleet, and a KDF fleet.
    I also have a Doctor Who themed fleet for "Whovians" if you, or anyone you know, may be interested.

Jolan tru...and stay shiny ;)
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes: