test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Commendations after Rank 4

councilspectrecouncilspectre Member Posts: 138 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
I haven't been able to find details on the commendation behavior after the max rank. Perhaps I just don't know where to look...

After reaching rank 4, will you still earn the points that allow you to purchase officers or is the only option to spend dilithium?

Is there any benefit to running assignments in a category that you have maxed, other than the displayed rewards?

Thanks for your time, all!
AKA @contactpsi. Foundry Author of: "No Prize for Second Contact", "Welcome to the Milky Way", and "The Tyranny of Hope".
Post edited by councilspectre on

Comments

• Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    From what I have gathered the points after 100k can be traded in for something in a fleet. Since I am not in a fleet I do not know what you would get.
  • Options
    pulserazorpulserazor Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    jaguarskx wrote: »
    From what I have gathered the points after 100k can be traded in for something in a fleet. Since I am not in a fleet I do not know what you would get.

Fleet marks, naturally.
  • Options
    notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    After rank 4 doffing cxp is earned normally, but its capped at 150k. You still earn points, but if you capped already, they are lost. So far the only way to get back below cap is to run cxp->fleet marks assignments at fleet starbase.

No further doff tokens to spend in doff store at academy, if you want more doffs from there the only way is to spend dil.
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
  • Options
    councilspectrecouncilspectre Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Very awesome. Thank you all for your help! I appreciate the time you took to explain that.
    AKA @contactpsi. Foundry Author of: "No Prize for Second Contact", "Welcome to the Milky Way", and "The Tyranny of Hope".