test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scimitar stats lvl 60

edlemmingedlemming Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Romulan Discussion
After trying to find a answer with google for over a hour im wondering if anyone could give me a information on how much hull / shields a Scimitar at Lvl 60 with the T5-u upgrade has.

Thats without all gear and consoles.

Any info would be gladly appriciated.
Post edited by edlemming on

Comments

• Options
    ednarulesednarules Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Whatever it is it needs a nerf, along with SRO boffs.

The scimitar is so broken its not funny anymore.
  • Options
    edlemmingedlemming Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ednarules wrote: »
    Whatever it is it needs a nerf, along with SRO boffs.

The scimitar is so broken its not funny anymore.

That might be the case. But for the sake of my ship Spreadsheet i stil need the info so i can enter the number to complete it :)
  • Options
    gerudongerudon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    HP seem to rise from 40k to 46k right of the bat on level 50 and then go to 53.333 or something aroung those lines.

You also get an additional engi console slot putting the overall console count up to 11 and the ship mastery skills are:

Level 1: +5% Accuarcy

Level 2: -15% cooldown on singularity power use and +30% singularity power gain

Level 3: +10% kinect damage and +10% all energy damage

Level 4: +2.5% crit chance

I'm not sure if those are standard for all ships, but level 1 and 3 sound pretty neat.
  • Options
    cyberdeath666cyberdeath666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    my scimitar is fine got 37k+ dps the other day in isa, i was at 46k for most of the run but i ball's up at the end of the match and get a 37k, so its fine maybe its your build or your gear may need upgrading
    [SIGPIC]AhhLvG.jpg
    [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    gerudon wrote: »
    HP seem to rise from 40k to 46k right of the bat on level 50 and then go to 53.333 or something aroung those lines.

You also get an additional engi console slot putting the overall console count up to 11 and the ship mastery skills are:

Level 1: +5% Accuarcy

Level 2: -15% cooldown on singularity power use and +30% singularity power gain

Level 3: +10% kinect damage and +10% all energy damage

Level 4: +2.5% crit chance

I'm not sure if those are standard for all ships, but level 1 and 3 sound pretty neat.

That's the Tactical Warbird ship mastery package. It's the package for Warbird with a Tactical Commander seat (or rather Subcommander, according to the Romulan ranking system). The Ha'apax, Aelahl, and D'deridex get the Warbird Battlecruiser package (identical to the cruiser/battlecruiser packages except that they have the Singularity Circuitry bonus instead of the normal 2nd mastery bonus), and the Ha'nom and DSDs get the Science Warbird package (mostly identical to the standard Science Ship package, except the 2nd bonus is once again Singularity Circuitry, and the +Shield HP bonus replaces the normal sci ship package's +heal bonus in the 3rd slot).

The Scimitar's hull modifier is 1.3333 (or rather, 4/3), so yes, it should improve to 46000 at 50 (34500*4/3) and 53333.33 (40000*4/3) at 60.

The shield modifier is unchanged at 1.0.