test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forgive me if I'm being stupid here but...

atromiratromir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Federation Discussion
... I need to ask for help and I couldn't quite figure out which forum was the right one to post my query in.

Here's the issue: I purchased the Odyssey Dress Jacket from the Fleet Tailor today, and I've looked everywhere - I can't find out how to actually wear it. It's not available as a clothing change in the tailor screen, and I've not acquired any item that requires activation. So... what do? I've been very keen to have the actual jacket, so I don't have to rely on my slightly fudged together dress set-up anymore.

Sorry if I've put this in the wrong forum, and I hope one of you know what I need to do.
VICE ADMIRAL
Selene d'Anjou

Starfleet Flag Officer
Commanding Officer - U.S.S. Atlantis (NCC-91870-D), Monarch Class Exploration Cruiser
Post edited by atromir on

Comments

• kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    check the various shirt type drop down menus.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • atromiratromir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    check the various shirt type drop down menus.

I already did, nothing came of it.
    VICE ADMIRAL
    Selene d'Anjou

Starfleet Flag Officer
    Commanding Officer - U.S.S. Atlantis (NCC-91870-D), Monarch Class Exploration Cruiser
  • vampirialvampirial Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is your char romulan? If so you may not be able to use it on your captain just on your Fed boffs
  • atromiratromir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    vampirial wrote: »
    Is your char romulan? If so you may not be able to use it on your captain just on your Fed boffs

No, the character's Human and Federation. This is immensely frustrating. Someone told me I should have received an item to use to acquire the dress jacket - I never received an item after purchasing it.
    VICE ADMIRAL
    Selene d'Anjou

Starfleet Flag Officer
  • guardianvalourguardianvalour Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The only possibilities that I can think of at the moment, are that (I) the uniform slot is bugged, or (II) that you perhaps have either off-duty, formal, or another option selected instead of uniform. Check the drop-down box on the upper right side of the screen, on the tab where you modify your character’s facial features. (Why the option of clothing type is placed on the head tab has always baffled me.)

Alternatively, if it is bugged, try creating a new uniform slot, or modify an existing one; beyond the one that you have already tried. It is important to note, that you do not receive any box or item within your inventory, the option should merely be available from within the tailor, after it has been purchased.

I hope this helps you. Good luck.