test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eclipse store page has wrong stations!

atlasmk7atlasmk7 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Federation Discussion
I bought the ship because of the nice combo of Commander ENG/INT and the listed LT Commander SCI station so I could use grav well. The ship does not have the LT Com SCI, it's just a LT. I wouldn't have bought this ugly thing if I knew what stations it actually had. I would have picked up the Guardian for sure.

I'm liking the expansion so far, but this typo/false advertising has caused me a pretty big headache. Anyone else notice this in the store page?
Post edited by atlasmk7 on

Comments

• krisrobertskrisroberts Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same thing as me. Bought the ship after seeing it even if it was a crappy looking ship and they put it up wrong I took screen shots and will be asking for a refund ASAP as it is not as advertised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    What is the bridge officer ability count. All tier 6 ships are supposed to have 13 BO skills spots. At least this is what I understand to be one of the differences between tier 5 and 6 ships. Count you BO ability spots if there are 13 you should have the correct amount. Then check the zen store spot. If it has 14 ability spots the could be the issue. If you suspect a bug once you have done your own homework turn it in as a bug as a GM ticket or summit a forum post in the correct sub forum.
    320x240.jpg
  • ander15ander15 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, if you add up the advertised BOFF seats listed in the C-store, you get 14...
    edited October 2014
    Nothing to do with how many. It's the main science slot saying it's LT Comander science and not being that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cptrichardson12cptrichardson12 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Nothing to do with how many. It's the main science slot saying it's LT Comander science and not being that.

Must be a bug on your end, because mine has all the stations its supposed to have.

Cmdr Engi, Lt. Cmdr. Tac/Sci, etc, etc...
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Must be a bug on your end, because mine has all the stations its supposed to have.

Cmdr Engi, Lt. Cmdr. Tac/Sci, etc, etc...

You're mistaking the Eclipse for the Guardian here.

The Guardian has the Cmdr Engi, Lt. Cmdr. Tac/Sci, etc, etc... layout whereas the Eclipse has a Cmdr Engi/intel, Lt. Cmdr. Tac, Lt. Cmdr. Engi, LT. Sci, etc, etc...

The problem is that the store page lists the Lt. Sci as Lt. Cmdr. Sci. Which gives the ship in the store description1 Cmdr and 3 Lt. Cmdr. which is not true.
    edited October 2014
    Here is a screenshot showing the ship and whats wrong.

http://s1.postimg.org/f9lljcuul/theship2.jpg

Now we need to work out how to get a refund of our 3000 Zen at least so we can spend it on something we want
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • castigercastiger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, I put up a post about this, when I reported it, the gamemaster acted like I was only asking for a refund, ignored the problem completely, and said no refunds were possible.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1257291

Please reply so we can get our seat, I don't want them to pretend it didn't happen and stick us with a Lt Science seat.
  • bobnooniansinghbobnooniansingh Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Wish I had read the forums first...I am feeling quite ripped off right now. :-(