test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upgrades from DR pack

tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
Claimed and opened my DR pack but, well, I didn't get the ship upgrade tokens or the vanguard tech upgrades. Alone in this or where they forgotten to be put in?
Post edited by tilarium1979 on

Comments

• Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Claimed and opened my DR pack but, well, I didn't get the ship upgrade tokens or the vanguard tech upgrades. Alone in this or where they forgotten to be put in?

Check elsewhere in the C-Store. They're there, I just can't recall where you pick them up. Could be services, or items.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    C-Store Go to Items, and its there under Delta rising operations pack
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yup, found them. Figured they would have been included inside of the pack like the other items. Are they account bound or character bound? I haven't decided on item upgrades but when it comes to ship upgrades, I don't have 4 on 1 character I want to upgrade but I have 1 on 4 characters I want to upgrade.
  • Options
    glennhendersonglennhenderson Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yup, found them. Figured they would have been included inside of the pack like the other items. Are they account bound or character bound? I haven't decided on item upgrades but when it comes to ship upgrades, I don't have 4 on 1 character I want to upgrade but I have 1 on 4 characters I want to upgrade.

The ship upgrades are account wide. Once you use a module to upgrade a particular ship on a character, that same ship is upgraded for free for all of your other characters on that account.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    The ship upgrades are account wide. Once you use a module to upgrade a particular ship on a character, that same ship is upgraded for free for all of your other characters on that account.

Awesome that they are account bound and awesome that the upgrades are account wide! Didn't know that, pretty cool!