test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else get no Ops Pack key?

whiteshoreswhiteshores Member Posts: 46 Arc User
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else failed to get a registration key for pre-ordering the Operations Pack.

I have emails confirming that I bought it through Arc, and a payment receipt through PayPal. I don't have a code anywhere. In-game, I have no coupon and it's trying to charge me for the pack.

Support ticket is in, but I'm not exacty thrilled. One nice thing about pre-ordering is that you can, you know, play the new content right away. Grr. :(
Post edited by whiteshores on

Comments

• Options
    thejosephinethejosephine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Don't have mine either.
  • Options
    sorojisoroji Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I didn't get a code, but I checked and I could claim it on the c-store.
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, the do not actually send you a Key Code. It simply activates on your Account. You should be able to claim the items from the C-Store.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I can confirm that the CStore option does *not* work for me. When I go there, it wants to charge me full Zen price for the Operations Pack. When I click the coupon pulldown, there's no coupon.

Having to wait on a support ticket for this stinks. :(
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I can confirm that the CStore option does *not* work for me. When I go there, it wants to charge me full Zen price for the Operations Pack. When I click the coupon pulldown, there's no coupon.

Having to wait on a support ticket for this stinks. :(
    Have you tried exiting the game and then logging back in?

Also, are you using ARC? If so you should be able to see the Package listed under your Account on the website.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    flgregg2flgregg2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Issue is on the Cryptic side. I had the same problem and called them. If you play your account in multiple locations they 'flag' your account. They had to refund my original purchase and, while I was on the phone with them, they had me re-purchase and manually add to my account. I was then able to claim the pack.

If you are getting the "No Coupon" drop down box, give them a call 888 344 4478
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yes, I have attempted completely closing out everything with no luck.

When I go to the upper left in Arc and select Manage Account, then games, it lists Star Trek Online. However, no helpful information there concerning the expansion pack.
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    flgregg2 wrote: »
    Issue is on the Cryptic side. I had the same problem and called them. If you play your account in multiple locations they 'flag' your account. They had to refund my original purchase and, while I was on the phone with them, they had me re-purchase and manually add to my account. I was then able to claim the pack.

If you are getting the "No Coupon" drop down box, give them a call 888 344 4478

Thanks for the tip. I'm flagging this for when I get home in case fleeties need the info.
  • Options
    qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    soroji wrote: »
    I didn't get a code, but I checked and I could claim it on the c-store.

Also you need to make sure you claim the 'Delta Pack Bundle' via the C-Store UI in game, before you can get the free access to the 'individual items' within the C-Store
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yay. It didn't unlock in the c-store for me, despite my actually buying it. Grrrr
    I need a beer.

• Options
    sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    qziqza wrote: »
    Also you need to make sure you claim the 'Delta Pack Bundle' via the C-Store UI in game, before you can get the free access to the 'individual items' within the C-Store

Thanks for the tip, I missed that the first time I looked.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yay. It didn't unlock in the c-store for me, despite my actually buying it. Grrrr
    did you look under bundles?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    did you look under bundles?

Yup. It's just acting like I didn't buy it. Well, truth be told there is no "bundles" tab anymore, but there is "discount packs" which i think is synonymous with "bundles".
    I need a beer.

• Options
    tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The other day, I posted I wasn't logging into the game for a few days. Mind you, I tested DR on Tribble; I'd bought the Delta Rising Operations Pack; and my level 50 toons are ready to get into the Delta Quadrant.

Some friends asked, "Why?"

Because I've witnessed problems with every major release since STO's beta days!

IMHO, in a few days, patching will be accomplished. The servers will load-balance as they should. Players will have downloaded the updates. Support will have identified trends in the worst of the DR issues -- and the Cryptic Devs will have addressed some of them.

It REALLY bugs me, though, that the DR Ops Pack is having these fulfillment issues.

You pay for something. You expect to receive what you paid for.
  • Options
    tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sparhawk wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip, I missed that the first time I looked.

Question is, do you have to claim the DR Ops Pack (with the three ship upgrade tokens) with the toon that will be using them? Or can you claim the pack, then use a different toon to claim the tokens?

Depending on how Cryptic/PWE handles this, players (customers) will be __(fill in the blank)__.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ARRRRGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I definitely bought it, but it isn't showing up under the "activated features" part of the subscription management along with stuff like the legacy pack!
    Ugh, it's off to write a ticket I suppose then. :mad:

EDIT

Oh, and it has now gone totally crazy bonkers on me and decided it has to redownload the whole client for no apparent reason. All 14 GB of it. -.-
    I need a beer.

• Options
    sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tucana66 wrote: »
    Question is, do you have to claim the DR Ops Pack (with the three ship upgrade tokens) with the toon that will be using them? Or can you claim the pack, then use a different toon to claim the tokens?

Depending on how Cryptic/PWE handles this, players (customers) will be __(fill in the blank)__.

I'm not sure it matters. From what I've read you can transfer the upgrade tokens by using your account bank (or even sell them on the exchange). To be absolutely safe, I would claim the pack on the toon you want the tokens on (that's what I did).
  • Options
    vacuum0diagramvacuum0diagram Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Upgrade tokens work account wide. If you upgrade your tac's andorian cruiser all your fed charactors are upgraded. If you upgrade your fleet avenger, all your fleet and c store versions are upgraded.
  • Options
    zemyhrzemyhr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Can't claim the Delta Operations Pack here.
    Everything related to it in the C-Store just shows up as having a ZEN price, and there's nothing under coupons either.
    My account/purchase history does have the payment listed as Complete.

Of course tickets are going to take forever, and I'm not planning on spending money on international calls... I guess Live Chat would be too much to ask for.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    qziqza wrote: »

^This.
    I was somewhat worried/sad/angry myself on the first glance in the shop but claiming the bundle updates the store prices and sets everything to free. I had to do it with every character seperatly for the unlocks to register though.