test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Expansion Maintenance (October 14, 2014)

Comments

• pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sammyspet1 wrote: »
    looks epic ty trendy
    Thanks! :)
  • juliamateusjuliamateus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nope, not a joke... I keep crashing :(

It won't be up for another hour.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Ah, yet more women in impossible poses.

Seriously, Cryptic, would it really kill you to give the ladies some actual badass fighting poses? Ones that look like that Klingon dude's pose, not the standard comic-book spine-twisters.

I look forward to getting all those hair styles and implants in the game! :eek:

I mean, they wouldn't advertise them in promotional items, and they aren't in the game....would they? ;)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• juliamateusjuliamateus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    And my laptop seems to have Blue Screen of Death issues. Not good!

Have you tried checking the oil?
  • doyouwdoyouw Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Bacon. Bacon bacon bacon. BACON!

Bacon.

Because you bacon that we bacon to say that as bacon as possible because Trendy said it once. :rolleyes:

For Vectron sake, what the vectron are you talking about ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icTrzUuWlHI
    Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG
    "I am FLATULUS of Borg, Resistance if Futile! Prepare to pull my finger!"

cube.jpg
  • jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Who did the time in the launcher?

As I hate to do this, but 6am (0600 hours) to 10am (1000 hours) is not 0100 - 0500 UTC :p

(Hint, try 1300 - 1700. Only 12 hours out ;) lol )
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It won't be up for another hour.

as explained over, and over and over... the server has nothing to do with the game crashing to desktop during load. ABSOLUTELY nothing.
  • spartand1994spartand1994 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    What's the current ETA on Delta Rising Trendy? Hope everything is going to schedule :D
  • varekraithvarekraith Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Have you tried checking the oil?

No.
    Just reverse the polarity of the transducer in the flux capacitor.
    Or something.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    varekraith wrote: »
    Just ctering to the fanbase, based on all the 'Barbie' doll characters I see running around.
    :rolleyes:

Both ladies need FF-cups to please the fanbase.

You know, if they'd had a good, ripped Klingon woman on there with a bloody bat'leth and a look like K'Ehlyr got when she was fighting Worf...Yeah. Now THAT's fanservice, at least to me. :cool:
  • varekraithvarekraith Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Both ladies need FF-cups to please the fanbase.

You know, if they'd had a good, ripped Klingon woman on there with a bloody bat'leth and a look like K'Ehlyr got when she was fighting Worf...Yeah. Now THAT's fanservice, at least to me. :cool:

Aw yeah.
    :cool:
  • vorga113vorga113 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Each queue has its own spreadsheet entries for allowed levels and ships, I think. They could have one that requires a level 66 player in a Tier 2 ship...

I knew the level cap was increasing but THAT MUCH ???? :eek:
  • alopenalopen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ◦Upgrading a ship which has a Fleet version will upgrade the Fleet version for free. •Similarly, upgrading a Fleet ship will upgrade its corresponding standard version for free.

I haven't been following along but this appears to be a new development.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ah, yet more women in impossible poses.

Seriously, Cryptic, would it really kill you to give the ladies some actual badass fighting poses? Ones that look like that Klingon dude's pose, not the standard comic-book spine-twisters.

I'm reasonably sure that the comic book poses is because they use the same artist for STO stuff as they do for CO stuff.

At least this time around they don't look like they're going to fall out of an unzipped uniform. Now we just have to work a bit on the poses. Baby steps! :P
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It would be nice to know the T5-U upgrade costs before DR going live, or is that the intention??
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• keravnioskeravnios Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    vorga113 wrote: »
    I knew the level cap was increasing but THAT MUCH ???? :eek:

Yeah and lvl 65 reward is a Borg Cube ship.
  • venkouvenkou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    'Star Trek: Dilithium Rising' brought to you by Tribfur.

Tribfur creator of the Tribble fur handbags, pants, and accessories.

Associated with NerfItAll. If its allowing players to make progress, you just have to NerfItAll.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    It would be nice to know the T5-U upgrade costs before DR going live, or is that the intention??

I think it might be ?

Then you click and find out. Maybe even rng - 2500 zen!
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Have they ever given prices for any Z-store item before it was available for purchase? I don't think so.

Besides, that's up to the marketing department, not the devs or CMs.
  • mjrkrakenmjrkraken Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    KDF side toons with extra uniform solts that bugged out will ever be aknowlidged, let alone fixed [again]..
    Or if any of the worsening dodgey mission cutscenes [IE the vanishing ferengi at the dyson summit, Loris if the lost dominion fleet stuck in decking on DS9]..
    Or if the KDF will be allowed to have more colours and unifrom parts some day.. [IE FRIGGING GREAT COATS! NCPs get them [anda lot of other nice outfit parts to boot that players would love to have,,maybe even being able to put a female in the formal suit, not just the glossy dress of tackyness], and even Rommies and Feds got their own ones, yet KDF..nope..]
    And all the rest of the bugs, glitchies and such that have been swept under rug, sofa, tucked into drawers, and so..
    All would like to see is some real aknowlidgement, 'Yes we know and working on XYZ..' or some such, not just added to the 'Known Issuses' on patch notes, then next time vaporing.

[Edit for typos, missing bits, ranting..]
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    alopen wrote: »
    ◦Upgrading a ship which has a Fleet version will upgrade the Fleet version for free. •Similarly, upgrading a Fleet ship will upgrade its corresponding standard version for free.

I haven't been following along but this appears to be a new development.

Nope, we've known about it for a little while now. Its a nice gesture all the same. :)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • faqtimefaqtime Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    way don`t they add borg race.. it will be nice to play :))
    CASE WHEN n > 0 THEN 'positive' WHEN n < 0 THEN 'negative' ELSE 'zero' END
  • sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Less than 45 minutes way from... waiting two more hours.... :D :P
  • quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    faqtime wrote: »
    way don`t they add borg race.. it will be nice to play :))

My Liberated Borg Science Officer agrees. He is nice to play.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "•Resolved an issue where the Pitch Up and Pitch Down commands were labeled incorrectly in the Keybinds window."

There's an example of a longtime issue that's getting fixed. Lots of other interesting things too like

"•Increased the number of free Bridge Officer Slots awarded at each rank."

"•Reduced the recharge time of all console abilities that had a 3 minute or greater recharge time to 2 minutes."

and

"◦Can now equip Starfleet Cloaking Device."

I didn't know there was one.
  • generla85generla85 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    one hour to go??
  • jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    xtern1ty wrote: »

"◦Can now equip Starfleet Cloaking Device."

I didn't know there was one.

It's the one that's a console that comes with the T5 C-Store Defiant or the T5 C-Store Galaxy Dreadnought.
    Formerly Known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    STOSIG.png
    Please enable us to buy a token with Zen to faction change a 25th Century FED to a TOS FED.
  • rekurzionrekurzion Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Added a new feature: Defeated Recap.

This is a small window which appears upon being defeated.
    It will show information about the power that defeated the player.
    Eg: Gorn Mining Vessel deals 9001 Kinetic Damage to you with Mining Laser.

Does this only express the kill shot or the weapon that caused the most damage/had the greatest effect in destroying the player. So my shields get smirked by an Isometric Charge (now with a 2 minute cooldown instead of 4...thanks for that :() then spammed by super torpedos that I just barely manage to survive but get the last bit of my HP stripped by a few beam arrays will the output show I was destroyed by the beam array the torpedos or the isometric charge?

Nice list of updates, some longtime fixes getting attention (some others are not, but perhaps in time) and most of all...THANK YOU FOR THE FOUNDRY LOVE!

And regarding cooldown time reductions on console abilities can you take a look at providing a method of reducing cooldowns for captain abilities awarded by rank and specialty?
  • glassguitarglassguitar Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just the kill shot
This discussion has been closed.