test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone lose dps after upgrading some consoles?

cptskeeterukcptskeeteruk Member Posts: 559 Arc User
I swear i had 1,153 or somit dps with no powers activated and being in space but its gone down to 1000 ish. Last think i upgraded was the zero power module before noticing the lowered dps, ive upgraded almost everything else on my main ship i fly atm a fleet dd. Cept the kinetic beam.

Stats on the consoles look like they went up as planned i dont think its missing anything.

Anyone else noticed one day you had higher dps than you have after upgrading stuff on ur ship lately cos of the new upgrade system?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by cptskeeteruk on

Comments

• lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    the Zero Point console from romulan reputation is Buggy.

if you make it to MKxIII it works if you get Ultra rare it loose all stats, no aditional 2% crit what it says........

craft a new console an try to make it MKXIII without Ultra rare, then it will work.
  • bubblebaflebubblebafle Member Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lostmoony wrote: »

if you make it to MKxIII it works if you get Ultra rare it loose all stats, no aditional 2% crit what it says........

craft a new console an try to make it MKXIII without Ultra rare, then it will work.

Yup, but this happens with a lot of items. Besides, be aware that most of them (i hope this is a bug) will upgrade the base damage but not the additional procs and bonuses. So, the only thing you will gain upgrading any item is the base damage, for example, not everything else.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lostmoony wrote: »

Say whaat?!? The 2.0% CrtH is fake!?? I took mine to Ultra Rare Mk XIII. :( *^%^&*(#%#%
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • knockyknocky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You guys REALLY think this system works as advertised?

Hell....learned my lesson after a quarter million dil disappeared.

Wait another month for possibly half the current bugs (in just the upgrade system ) to be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]