test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bring Back The Anti Borg Space Gear

gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Reputation System
Seems kind of odd that all the reputation stores have space weapon except the Omega.before the rep system we were able to get space weapons that were good against borg.Now all the omega has in its store is ground weapons and duty officers.So,bring those nice anti borg space weapons back and put them in the store.since you are always trying to find new ways for us to spend dilithium,then here's an old way to add to the mix.Plus it would be nice to those still working on Omega rep to get more then just ground weapons out of those boxes

Please if you agree with me keep this thread going so the devs take notice
Post edited by gholendhor on

Comments

• gizmox64gizmox64 Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yea it'd be nice to see the [Borg] 1000 Radiation Damage modifier on Space Weapons.

I wasn't around when they were there, but I always thought the Reputation system was incomplete, as it's missing Anti Borg space weapons...

Put some Borg Anti-proton beams in there.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    gholendhor wrote: »
    Seems kind of odd that all the reputation stores have space weapon except the Omega.before the rep system we were able to get space weapons that were good against borg.Now all the omega has in its store is ground weapons and duty officers.So,bring those nice anti borg space weapons back and put them in the store.since you are always trying to find new ways for us to spend dilithium,then here's an old way to add to the mix.Plus it would be nice to those still working on Omega rep to get more then just ground weapons out of those boxes

Please if you agree with me keep this thread going so the devs take notice

Didn't we have a thread about this a week ago?
  • gizmox64gizmox64 Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Didn't we have a thread about this a week ago?

Dunno was there?