test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A video

arthurviiarthurvii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Ten Forward
Hello captains and high command.

Well this is my first post, and this is my first post in english so i apologize for my english, it is not pretty good.

I made this video a few months ago and recently I dared to upload it on youtube , I hope you watch it and will enjoy it , I hope too not broke any rule of the game i like so much this game and i made this video for my friends in my country, well here is it enjoy it!!! http://youtu.be/BiY0ZHgxHIk

"To boldly go where no man has gone before"
"Para llegar a donde ning
Post edited by arthurvii on

Comments

• lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's very well done. It looks just like an official teaser.

I was going to watch some anime, but now I wish to play a couple of missions instead. :rolleyes:
    Lightningdealwithit.gifNew Lunar Republic
    "Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse
  • steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited October 2014
    lunasto wrote: »
    It's very well done. It looks just like an official teaser.

Agreed. I suppose if it was a game trailer, it would show the character creator, and maybe one or two other things, but it definitely would catch my attention if I was not already playing.
  • warfrogdudewarfrogdude Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    WOW that was good...very good :)
  • arthurviiarthurvii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thank you all for your advice, I think for the second some things you suggested I will use them . I am glad that you liked the video