test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nelen Exil changes?

turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
edited October 2014 in The Art of Star Trek Online
Okay, this is a question that's been bothering me for a while...

In the DJC Rep cutscenes, Nelen wears a brown and tan Voth uniform, light belt, no armor. When he joins your crew, however, his uniform is now a two-tone green Voth uniform with soldier belt, Voth chest gear, collar and Voth Officer shoulder pads.

What's with the change in outfit?
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ive often wondered that myself, and to be honesty, i much prefer the outfit he wears before he joins our ship.
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well, he's defecting, maybe he was doing laundry when he had to escape, so he ran to the ship in his undies, and then the only clothes he had was what he found in the shuttle.

Or programers are lazy and didn't make that costume for an NPC, just the view screen model.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    He's a thief. He obviously stole the armour and what other equipment he did on his way out.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222