test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Nausicaan Boff

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Do you have one? I'd be interested in paying energy credits for one, preferably an engineer.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    There is none.
    edited May 2011
    Starfleet Nausicaan BOffs, along with Orion and Gorn BOffs can only be earned by getting a character to Ambassador rank. The officers themselves, if I'm not mistaken, are not available for trade.
    edited May 2011
    MGoblin256 wrote: »
    Starfleet Nausicaan BOffs, along with Orion and Gorn BOffs can only be earned by getting a character to Ambassador rank. The officers themselves, if I'm not mistaken, are not available for trade.

orions are for sale on exchange, but only females, and ive traded a gorn boff
  • sulac74sulac74 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    After you reach Ambassador and you unlock the store from Jiro Sugihara, purchase a special BOFF, then close the store, how do you get back to that store? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is it a one and done store?
  • mrgrocer56mrgrocer56 Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    New Zombie Record!
  • knockyknocky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You ought to be happy for this necro, he who shall not be named used the search function to find his answer.

And yes...once you choose your enemy faction BOFF, forever will it dominate your destiny.

And if you didn't get the female Orion pole-dancer for your bridge, you should be ashamed of yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ok. first off. 'll be nice and answer the question:

Diplo boff is one time only per character. you want another? level up another char's diplo.

Second: If the last post in a thread says "Archived post" wrote it.... dont bother posting in it.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ..and reported.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This thread is an ancient artifact (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it must now be put in the thread museum where it can be forgotten by everyone except thread archaeologists.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies or has been inactive for over 30 days before someone replied to it just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
    Bluegeek
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.