test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arc / STO App

stevencox83stevencox83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Federation Discussion
Hi there, as a Star Trek fan, and a huge player of the game (great work by the way) the game just gets better and better, keep up the good work. I just wanted to know with everything else having an app on the iTunes store, will we see an Arc App / STO App coming? Is there anything like that in the pipe line?

Thanks for all the fun game play over the years :D
Steven Cox :cool:
Post edited by stevencox83 on

Comments

• Options
    risingstar2009risingstar2009 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The closest thing right now is the Gateway website. Unless a 3rd party does an app, I doubt we'll ever see one for the iPhone, Android, or Windows phones/tablets (at least those not strong enough to run STO itself.
    Star Trek Battles: For those who want to Play Star Trek Online as it WAS MEANT TO BE!!!

Our Battles
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Currently my mobile has two arc apps on it.

I have Dawn of the Immortals and Elemental kingdoms and each of them has an option to go back to the arc profile. Both share the same details with regards log-ins including usernames and registered email and password but none of them can actually tell that I play any other game than itself. To make matters better they also both slaughter the log-in ability of the other Arc app so before doing anything I invariably have to go and manually clear data to be able to get in any of them.

So back to the question here, if they cannot get arc to work on apps designed on Arc will they ever be able to get it to work with other games developed before Arc? I really doubt it and probably wouldn't trust the app if it was made.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    chrishellmax2363chrishellmax2363 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The only app i would like is something like a doff system. Eg getting to interact with you personal doffs. Let them make or let us make character models of them and make a basic version of sto for andriods. Eg You do a ship walkaround on you ship in the app, interact with only your own boffs. When you get back in the game ,every doff gets points for interacting with you.
    Whether you think you are right or wrong, either way you are RIGHT.