test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server not responding YET AGAIN

god dang cryptic fix your dang game already this is getting unreal and ridiculous BEYOND REASON!!!!!
Post edited by sehlatkitten01 on

Comments

• racerexiaracerexia Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yeah this is going too far, how do you expect me to buy your wares when the game is SNR every 5 minutes!? and it stays not responding for almost as long, or disconnects!

An I was ready to waste more cash on ships yet again... -.- :mad:
  • puykonigpuykonig Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    may need to rebood the log in server box.
  • bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Can someone please fix this nonsense.

This is the only game I play with this level of grief and apparent lack of solution or even hints at progress to a solution.

So far today I've spent as much time with "Server not responding" as actually playing and I was initially only logging in today to pick up the upgrade mats.
    That was earlier in the, 6am - 7:30 am, BST. Something that should have taken me at most 30 minutes took almost 3 times as long because of "Server not Responding".

As I type this I am currently sitting through another bout while zoning out of Infected Conduit STF.:mad:
    Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This issue has definitely gotten worse in the last month I reckon. Used to get the occasional SNR whilst is was trying to patch itself with the on demand patching but this is something unrelated it seems.

I don't know if it's related to changes being made ready for DR to launch but some days it's getting unreal. Today I've had to resort to force closing the game multiple times as it seems to hang-up or crash on any map change.

I've tried all the usual tests and it's definitely not my end causing the problem.
    SulMatuul.png
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The stickied thread has information necessary for anyone to help you - http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1192081

Please reply with the information.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• odisseusrhodisseusrh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yea I did what that thing suggested...it aint a problem on my end but on theirs and this is REALLY annoying. it start late last night and still isn't working