test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Oh kay. Well, I can see if there is a break in the nerve. Send a very small charge up the nerve basically. If its pinched nerve, i can use my cold powers to cool off and get the swelling down of the tissue inflaming the nerve. What i did with Krys.

Unless either of you have a better suggestion?

A few Damage control teams from the Cable come over to the Lex in designated area. They start laying some wiring from Engineering to Bridge and Medbay for ship communication. They are also doing what Keunel wants them to do.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    No...

*Keeps looking at the wall.*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *continues curiously sniffing the outside of the plotonium cage before crawling inside it through the conveniently-open door*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited October 2014
    *continues curiously sniffing the outside of the plotonium cage before crawling inside it through the conveniently-open door*

*It snaps closed with a loud bang.*
    edited October 2014
    Don't you start, K. We just got a Repair ship from Federation here, so things are looking up. Is there anything you want to tell me, before i try this?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    Besides that I stopped feeling down there after Shadow mauled me? It took nearly everything I had to make the air move my legs for me...
    edited October 2014
    *yelps and jumps a foot in the air, spinning around and searching wildly for threats for several moments before deciding there are none nearby and going back to examining the inside of the cage*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited October 2014
    We have to find a way to depower that mutt when he goes supernova on us. Ok, Here we go.

(She touches one of kuntel's thighs. She finds the nerve, and travels up it to the back.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    *It ends. No preamble, no fading, smudging, no fraying... it's just a clean cut.*
    edited October 2014
    Well, thats promising. Reynolds, its a clean break in the nerves at the spinal column. I can get the nerve to regenerate and reconnect, but i can not repair that bone. So you think you cna get that area stabilized and get him on his stomach.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Reynolds: Yea. If he'll cooperate.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    (he'll cooperate...unless he wants to face the wrath of dragon lady)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    (Which Dragon Lady? Reynolds or Jade[when she's angry])

*Frowns.*

I don't know...

*Laughs out loud.*

Why am I saying that? It's an easy question!

*Rolls himself over, with some difficulty due to the paralyzation.*
    edited October 2014
    whats with the Negative vibes? (as Rose Smiles. then she realizes that no one gets it)

(Sighs) the curse of a genius, no one recognize it.

NOOOO, ( as Rose stops him.)

Don;t you know anything about spinal injuries. Stabilize, then move. You can damage it worse
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    *Grits his teeth.*
    edited October 2014
    Reynolds, lets do this. You get it stabilized. then ill get into a trance to repair it. Five minutes, and it will be repaired.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    Reynolds: I'll... wait for you to finish...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    *Rolls his eyes and waits.*
    edited October 2014
    Fine. Her we go.

(puts her hands on the small of the back of Kuntel. Enters trance, which causes his lower back to cool. Finds the nerves, and starts to cause them to regenerate.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    *There is major resistance, due to the wild magic of Shadows attack.*

AGH!

*Spasms.*
    edited October 2014
    *Reynolds tries to counter the spasms*
    edited October 2014
    *The body is also quickly heating up, along with cooling down.*
    edited October 2014
    Reynolds: Hurry Rose... something's going on...
    edited October 2014
    (First synapses are connected, giving him some felling in his toes.)

K, work with me here. This is delicate.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    *The blinding pain only allows him to convulse and grit his teeth.*
    edited October 2014
    (Last of the connections are made, allowing any pain in the legs to be felt, along with him moving siad legs.)

(Rose gets out of the trance and looks woosey.)

Reynolds, do your thing. Its mended.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    *Gasps in pain and exhaustion.*
    edited October 2014
    Reynolds: I'll need to sedate him. *Pulls out a hypo and grants Kuntel a reprieve while she works*
    edited October 2014
    OOC: We gonna fast forward to some other part?
    edited October 2014
    ((unless we get another....im keeping my mouth shut.))
    Ancient Griffon insult