test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do you refine Dilithium?

wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Academy
I've been on several missions that award dilithium upon completion. I'd like to know how just how much of this mineral I've acquired, and just how do I go about refining it. Before PWElaughingtrendy decides that I should be banned from STO because I'm asking something that might be harmful to the poor, put, uopn, overworked, & underloved, developers.
Post edited by wdwormack214 on

Comments

• hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Inventory>assets>refine

Limit there up to 8000 per day. If you have access to a fleet with a dilithium mine at tier (2 I think?) there's a duty officer contact who will help you instantly refine some additional dilithium once a day (can be done by fleet map invite, don't necessarily have to be in the fleet). Veterans/LTS can refine another 1000 every other with a duty officer contact at their faction academy, but theirs isn't instant.
    Before PWElaughingtrendy decides that I should be banned from STO because I'm asking something that might be harmful to the poor, put, uopn, overworked, & underloved, developers.

See, your quandary calls for turning the annoyance TRIBBLE up to 1, maybe 2 if it took a while to figure out. This is called, "Turning it up to 11, drawing 12 on the board next to it, then throwing the whole thing into the sun."
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you have a subscription or a lifetime it will refine automatically when you log in, as long as you haven't used the refine button in the past 48 hours.
  • archerfanaticarcherfanatic Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    troll thread