test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a fleet - populated and 'elite'

soundwisdomsoundwisdom Member Posts: 248 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Ello Folks,

I'm currently back into the game, and looking for a new fleet. I'm a pretty 'hardcore' player that tends to run with those 'epeen groups'. As such looking for the same. I have no interest in roleplay or fleets that require extracurricular activities; IE: doing some 'training' on a website for lore.

That being said, fleet needs to be fairly active; not looking to come on during peak time and seeing 5 people on -- but don't need to be in a fleet that has 20% of the playerbase in its rank either.

TL;DR Looking for a group who will be testing / creating strats for the new elite level runs in DR and has a vocal / active logins.
Post edited by soundwisdom on

Comments

• Options
    duketbarduketbar Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Tides of War Fleet Staff contacts:
    @duketbar (Fleet Officer)
    Tides of War Website
    Team Speak: ts.tidesofwar.net - no port, no pass (or simply type ToW in address bar of TS client)
  • Options
    ufplanetsltdufplanetsltd Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hello,

If you're looking for a new community to join I would recommend UFPlanets.com to you. We have a Federation Fleet and a Klingon Fleet and for hardcore gamers we offer the Elite Strike Force Division which is specifically aimed towards hardcore gamers.

Our last Roll Call recorded 625 active members of the community. Our forums are full of discussion and activities for those who want to take part in discussions as well as gaming and we offer a fully functioning news area which reports on Star Trek News, Star Trek Online News and we regularly interview cryptic about there upcoming additions and updates.

So if this is something that you would be interested in then just click this link: www.ufplanets.com and then have a look around and I hope to see you join us :)
    1PvbVF8.png
  • Options
    ryanwire954ryanwire954 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hi There,

You might like Echelon Division, we are a community fleet with a international playerbase.we are a Tier V fleet.We are always looking for good people to join our ranks.Also we provide a fully fuctional fleet website/forums and voice chat.(Teamspeak).We are pretty active, and well structured fleet management wise.Have a look at our website and forumpost and see if you like it

http://echelon-division.webs.com/
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=839691

Regards,

Asara@Ryanwire
    Fleet Admiral(Leader)
    Echelon Division
  • Options
    capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    We are "Access Denied" an active, friendly, casual fleet. We are a T5 fleet with all holdings completed.
    We also have a T5 KDF fleet called Naw'Tem.

Please visit us @ adfleet.org

We have members from all over the world and welcomes new members. And we are quite active, peak hours our channels have 80-100 members and newer drops below 30 even in not so peak hours.

If you are interested you can either apply through our website or give one of the officers a shout ingame. My handle is (@capbash)
    Bash (@capbash)
    Fleet Commander - Access Denied
    First Officer - Naw'Tem
  • Options
    mayeshughesmayeshughes Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Strike 5 has has been around for over a year and a half, We are growing still. Check us out.

Strike 5 Fleet

s5clan.com

Teamspeak: Strike5.enjinvoice.com

We are a multi gaming community!