test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voyager Interior/T6

stormf0stormf0 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
Greetings all,

Does anyone know if…

1) The Voyager interior will be purchaseable apart from the $125 Delta Rising pack? I can't really afford $125 for a nice shiny interior, but the interior is really the main thing I would want out of the new release. The corridors in the generic, free interiors are just too big.

2) Will T6 ships be available for single purchase? If so, does anyone know (or is anyone willing to release) the purchase price?

Apologies if this has already been answered and I just couldn't find it on the forums.

Composer7777
Post edited by stormf0 on

Comments

• stf65stf65 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    the voyager interior isn't part of the delta pack. it's not listed as an item in the pack.

the ships will be on sale individually on the 14th. they haven't listed a price but expect 25-30 bucks, like the current ships.
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    As far as I can tell, the Voyager interior is not being offered for sale anywhere yet, including in the Delta Operations Pack. But there have been plenty of hints, so my advice would be to just wait.

As for the second question, it is known that the Dauntless will be available for purchase by itself on launch day, and it makes sense that the others will follow. As for price, no one knows or is telling, but the average guess ranges from $25 to $35, with $30 being the most agreed upon guess. But again, nothing official has been said.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
    edited September 2014
    the devs have answered the question about the ships several times. they'll all be for sale individually. the other stuff in the packs (doffs, boffs, titles) won't be on sale in the store.
  • sicjebsicjeb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    stf65 wrote: »
    the devs have answered the question about the ships several times. they'll all be for sale individually. the other stuff in the packs (doffs, boffs, titles) won't be on sale in the store.

Actually the only things that won't be for sale in the c store are the titles. Everything else is available for individual purchase.
    edited September 2014
    sicjeb wrote: »
    Actually the only things that won't be for sale in the c store are the titles. Everything else is available for individual purchase.
    geko said the purple boffs won't be on sale in the cstore. the doffs will be in the doff packs, but you aren't guaranteed to get all purples like you are from the bundle. it'll be random like the current doff packs.
  • sicjebsicjeb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    stf65 wrote: »
    geko said the purple boffs won't be on sale in the cstore. the doffs will be in the doff packs, but you aren't guaranteed to get all purples like you are from the bundle. it'll be random like the current doff packs.

Then I stand corrected.
  • jjmilezjjmilez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I think it's safe to say the updated Voyager interior will be part of a Voyager pack, similar to the DS9 / TOS packs. At least, that's the assumption I've been running with; if anyone paying closer attention can confirm or correct me that'd be nice.