test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

=/\= Echelon Division =/\=

ryanwire954ryanwire954 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Echelon Division is formaly known as Starfleet Elite Command Force.

Echelon Division is recruiting! We are a social,community Tier V fleet.
We use TS3 and have a Website/Forums http://echelon-division.webs.com/ Looking for active players. Have currently around 450+ members in our community.

Activity:
I would say that we are a pretty active fleet out there. Always around 10 - 15 players online on a workday and 15 - 25 in the weekend.

What kind of fleet:
We do PVE, PVP and STF.Mostly we do allot of PVE, but we do have special task forces within the fleet that focuses on PVP and STF.

Events and Management:
We are well established in fleet management, we have weekly fleet meetings and other fleet activities.For example we do Elite STF Training,but also Social Events where you get to know one another.And we do allot of Contests and Giveaways! prizes variable from master keys to boxed ships.

Promotions:
We have a simple and easy promotion system.You're getting promoted by donating and being active.Its possible to advance to a senior staff position.All the requirement for our ranks can be found on our website.

Alliance:
Echelon Alliance Fleets:(Echelon Legacy & House of Echelon)

FEDERATION ARMADA
(Armada Level: 662; Total Members: 3,396)
Alpha: 18% Skill Point Bonus; 4.5% Dilithium Discount
Beta: 9% Skill Point Bonus and Dilithium Discount
Gamma: 4.5% Skill Point Bonus; 18% Dilithium Discount

Liberty Task Force (55)
Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet (53) The Massive (56) Pride of the Federation (55)
Task Force Midnight (55) Echelon Division (51) Echelon Legacy (50) Starfleet Alpha Command (40) Explorers Fury (53) Lotus Fleet (49) Expeditionary Tactical Fleet (52) The Britannian Empire (51) Explorers of the Final Frontier (42)

For a invite or for some detailed info pm Asara@Ryanwire or nightcrawler@mindbleep
Post edited by ryanwire954 on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Echelon Events and Contests

In the Echelon Division we do allot of events, and our calander is allways filled up. A thing that we love to do is unite all our members and do a event together.Also what we do is contests and giveaways.

Giveaway Social Event

At this event all Echelon members can participate, basicaly what we are doing is holding a lottery, because we believe that everyone should have a shot of winning.We would giveaway prizes like keys or modules to the winner.Also second and third place will receive a prize.This event is held every few months.

All or Nothing Contest

This is a contribution event, members that participate will battle with other members to donate as much as you can i a weeks time.This is not about how much you already have, but on how much you can get.Winner will receive 5 master keys, but could win more.This event is held monthly

Anniversary Giveaway/Contest

Basically this is the same event as the giveaway social event, only difference is that this one is bigger because we celabrate our fleet existences.Last June,2013 we celabrated our first anniversary and gave away around 30 master keys! This event is held yearly.

More events are in the process of developing so time will tell.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Fleet Ranking System

Casual/Play Ranks

Commander - 100.000 of fleet contributions, and register on the fleetwebsite.
    (Perk: Get access to the all the fleet stores)

Captain
    - 700,000 of fleet contributions, be active and social in fleet activities, show initiative.
    (Perk: Get access to the request locker)

Staff Ranks:
    Beyond Captain, those ranks are not based on written requirements, but will be reviewed by the senior admirals.We look at several criteria such as personality,ts/game activity, command and managing skills and initiative.

Junior Admiral
    (Retired Status) ( 2 months probation period on TS )
    2 days of game/ts activity is required
    Positions: Communications & Recruitment Officer
    (Perk: fleet website moderator access, get access to the Admirals Staff Lounge on TS)

Admiral
    3 days of game/ts activity is required
    Positions: Bank/Exchange/Crafting Officer & Holdings Officer
    (Perk: Get operator status for the alliance chat, Access to the Senior Staff chat)

Senior Admiral
    4 days of game/ts activity is required
    Positions: Personel & Promotion Officer
    (Perk: Get admin status on fleet website and alliance chat, and access to Senior Admirals Office on TS)

The Commander and Captain promotions will be reviewed by Senior Admirals( Consult Fleet Admiral)
    The Admiral promotions will be reviewed by the Fleet Admiral
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Fleet Personal Officer -

When there's a dispute or a disagreement, the Fleet Personal Officer is tasked to investegate the situation.

Fleet Promotion/Logistics Officer -

The Fleet Logistics Officer deals with promotions and event advertisement.

Fleet Bank Supervisor -(Vice Admirals and Above)

The Fleet Bank Supervisor checks the fleet bank if its probably stocked and for irregularities.Also does he/she cleans the fleet bank at times.

Fleet STF Trainer -

The Fleet STF Trainer is a coach that passes on Space and Ground STF knowlegde to new members. You need to pocess a basic knowlegde of the Echelon STF methode.

Fleet Exchange Officer -

The Fleet Exchange Officer is someone that works the exchange for fleet interest. Making profit out of fleet funds.

Fleet Recruitment Officer -

The Fleet Recruitment Officer is the one that advertises our fleet to the open world.
    Also does he/she advertise selling access to our fleet.(Invites to the fleet)

Fleet Projects Supervisor - (Rear Admirals and Above)

The Fleet Projects Supervisor are muliple admirals supervising the fleet holdings, we make sure they right projects are running.

All the position that are open are available, these position will be departments of all kinds, members will be directed towards a department, if they have questions or ideas. If you wanna sign up for a position, Please send your application to Asara@Ryanwire for review.

Just tell us why you want it, and what our planning is.

Echelon Senior Staff,
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Reserved..
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Alt Policy

Alts are allowed in the fleet, so if you have multiple character within fleet, you have to appoint one as your main.(usually the one you use the most) Your Main is the only one that can advance further than the commander rank. (See ranks above) The rest of your alts will be automaticely be promoted to commander when your main reach that rank.(alts can't go higher than commander) Your main will decide mostly also your alts position.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Fleet Security Officer position opened up.Looking for chat moderators
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Echelon Division is searching for new and veteran players that are looking for a new home.Friendly atmosphere and Community based teamspeak.We are looking for you!

Also looking for aspirering leaders, to join our higher echelon.(Rear Admiral 2e highest rank in the fleet)

to become a rear admiral.Ofcourse there are some requirements that have to be appold.

Teamspeak user ( at least for 2 months)
    Vice Admiral Lv 50
    At least 1 year of playing time.
    Familiar with our fleet protocols.
    Basic knowledge of the game mechanics
    Guild/Fleet Experience

If you think that you're the one for the job, let us know
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Echelon Division awaits The Spire (Season 8)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Elite STF Training

Hi,

In the Echelon Division we do allot of Elite STF's, contantly creating groups in fleet chat, and get our members familiarized with the basics.That's why we give STF training workshops both space and ground.Each created group will be accompanied by a skilled senior fleet officer.In order to maximize the succes we recommened using TS.We want to give you the experience the fullest out a STF, and maybe we could help you.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hi folks,

Still looking for new fleet members.Look at our fleetwebsite what we have to offer.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    We have completed Tier I Fleet Spire:)
  • Options
    geodrakegeodrake Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    IDk what kind of fleet your running but i was denied without any reason :S and first that person talkt to me about the fleet and all and then he/she said mabye your not a good match for us and blocked me without any reason :S
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    geodrake wrote: »
    IDk what kind of fleet your running but i was denied without any reason :S and first that person talkt to me about the fleet and all and then he/she said mabye your not a good match for us and blocked me without any reason :S

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that.We would never willingly deny members from joining our fleet.We recruit all kinds of players no matter what their rank is.I can assure you i am going to get to the bottom of this.Because thats not how we roll, en it reflects poorly on all of us.

Did you remember a name or handle?

Asara@Ryanwire
    Fleet Leader
    Echelon Division
  • Options
    vaskan1980vaskan1980 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I had the opposite experience, these guys are really nice, helpful and fun. I laugh myself daft sometimes, whilst doing elite fleet actions!
    Never thought i would find a new game and home after losing my faith in WoW
  • Options
    zanos64zanos64 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've been a member of Echelon for a few months now. They always have events schedule and the senior members are willing to assist the new members out.

Thanks to them, I've been able to improve my game knowledge and have fun.
  • Options
    rastapastafarianrastapastafarian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Only been playing STO for a week now and was lucky enough to be invited to Echelon Division. They have both a KDF and Fed side although I have only a Fed toon atm. The fleet members have been very helpful with helping a new player with info on all of my questions. I am based in North America and the fleet is actively recruiting more from the western hemisphere so that we are spread strongly across Euro as well as the Americas time zones.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Finishing Tier V Shipyard in 11 days, focus all our efforts for the upcoming Starbase upgrade:)
  • Options
    zanos64zanos64 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's a great group of people. Mixed type of players from casual to hardcore.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    We just filled up Tier V Starbase Upgrade, YAAY! We will have a fully fuctional Tier V Base in 12 days :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Congrats to everyone, We reached Tier V! YAAY :) Celabrate our accomplishment of reaching Tier V. Our hardwork and efforts has resulted in this achievement.Congrats Again! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axE1KfD1F7M
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    A few days away from Tier III research Spire:)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Update: We made it on the Top Fleets Wiki Yaay!!
    http://sto.gamepedia.com/User:MatthewM/TopFleets

We're almost Tier III Spire (Base)

Can't wait what Season 9 has to offer!
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Removed my post. My former points praising them are no longer valid. I will not go into naming and shaming here, but I don't have to say something nice here either.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Echelon Division would like to introduce its extension Fleet called Echelon Legacy.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    If you like like fleet events such as Tournaments & Giveaways then this fleet is for you.
    Upcoming Echelon Space PVP Tournament is next month, winner receives a great prize.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Echelon Alliance Update: (Echelon Fleets)

Echelon Division

Starbase: Tier V
    Shipyard: Tier V
    Engineering Tier IV
    Science: Tier V

Echelon Legacy

Starbase: Tier III
    Shipyard: Tier III
    Engineering Tier II
    Science: Tier III

House of Echelon

Starbase: Tier III
    Shipyard: Tier IV
    Engineering Tier III
    Science: Tier IV
  • Options
    Recently the staff have been dabbling in twitch.tv the streaming service, mostly to check what the possibilities are and how to set it up. So that said, we wanna try to involve streaming events with the fleet so that there is more interaction in the fleet.We are thinking of a monthly hourly stream, which contains helpfull buildadvice, several pve tutorials and just plain an all fun.This is also for us to check if ppl are interested in this kind of events.