test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Don't worry Lifers, not everyone got a RMC

iceeaglexiceeaglex Member Posts: 375 Arc User
There are those of us that didn't pander to Cryptic and so don't have ARC. We didn't get it.

There are also, the thousands of non-Americans who weren't able to play when the livestream was on, so missed out as well.
Like us Aussies, and to a lesser extent, the ones we call "people who like sheep maybe a little too much".

So don't fret, there are still thousands of people without the RMC.
Post edited by iceeaglex on

Comments

• Options
    jockey1979jockey1979 Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    iceeaglex wrote: »
    There are those of us that didn't pander to Cryptic and so don't have ARC. We didn't get it.

There are also, the thousands of non-Americans who weren't able to play when the livestream was on, so missed out as well.
    Like us Aussies, and to a lesser extent, the ones we call "people who like sheep maybe a little too much".

So don't fret, there are still thousands of people without the RMC.

Not everyone is a selfish jerk, I for one think all the pre order / digital download perks should be open to all now in the C-Store.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Remind me of when being a lifer meant you bought the CE originally? I sure didn't have it...
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    assimilatedktarassimilatedktar Member Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm a lifer. I got my first RMC from today's livestream (and it's almost 3 am here). So, yeah. Most unnecessary thread ever.
    FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
    Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
  • Options
    saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Who freakin cares either way?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    jockey1979 wrote: »
    Not everyone is a selfish jerk, I for one think all the pre order / digital download perks should be open to all now in the C-Store.

Yeap, I pretty well could care less by now, as I said in the other thread as long as their single unit sales doesn't disrupt my claim at will, sell away!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yeap, I pretty well could care less by now, as I said in the other thread as long as their single unit sales doesn't disrupt my claim at will, sell away!
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Remind me of when being a lifer meant you bought the CE originally? I sure didn't have it...

Yeah, if that's the case someone owes me a boat load of Zen!
  • Options
    hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is anything sacred anymore?
  • Options
    saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hyefather wrote: »
    Is anything sacred anymore?

No. Deal with it.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User