PROJECTILE R&D fixed! \o/

kiednorkiednor Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Projectile r&d is now fixed! yippe!

heres some screenies!

Spread PROC mod
Uo1VvFQ.png

Snare Proc mod
UoiZdjt.png

Couple more mods without pictures, thrust one to enhance speed and movement for the ship and pen for reducing damage resistance.

\o/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Stealth patch yet again? Did all the schools get patched including the lack of mods in UR consoles?
  • kiednorkiednor Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Not sure about the consoles but I been waiting to create unique torpedos for sometime now :D
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014
    kiednor wrote: »
    Not sure about the consoles but I been waiting to create unique torpedos for sometime now :D

The stuff that was supposed to get new mods were deflectors, shields, engines, ground weapons, and projectiles if I'm not mistaken.
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just because a string of text shows up on the name doesn't mean it actually DOES anything when used. In short: I'll believe it when I see it in use.
  • mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lucho80 wrote: »
    The stuff that was supposed to get new mods were deflectors, shields, engines, ground weapons, and projectiles if I'm not mistaken.

I belive some were fixed/added.
    Got 2 engines with 2 new mods that I havent gotten so far while crafting 100 or more items. One with [Inertia] -> +10 inertia, and another with [PvP Dmg] -> +3 bonus dmg vs player. And on a deflector got a mod with 10% CD reduction on exotic particles science skills.
    And it seems some descriptions and tooltips got upgraded too. Like on [Rapid] mod I noticed that it has a more detailed decription and so at [Pen] mod.
  • psyloafpsyloaf Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Wait, what? I thought 15 was the max level for R&D? Is it higher?
    Fleet Advanced Research Vessel T6
    Commander Science, Lieutenant Commander Engineering, Lieutenant Commander Universal, Lieutenant Tactical, Ensign Science
  • wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    psyloaf wrote: »

yes its 20
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
  • toshiro157toshiro157 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    psyloaf wrote: »

20 is the max, but everything is craft-able at 15, beyond 15 is to improve your chances at better quality items.

I haven't tested them yet, but I can also confirm that spr, pen, thrust, snare, PvP dam, and PvP res are all showing up on projectiles.

Ground weapons to do NOT seem to have been fixed yet though, at least I didn't find any over the weekend after crafting at least 50 of them.

Thank you cryptic for the stealth fix though :)