test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Support Cruiser Retrofit and provisioned fleet store

syrus001syrus001 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Academy
Hi all,

I am member of a level 10 fleet. Recently, we managed to upgrade our Starbase to Tier 3. So I decided to buy a Fleet starship that I wanted to have for long time (Fleet Support Cruiser Rerofit). I have all the requirements including 4 Fleet Ship modules that I purchased from C-Store. Nothing is red there and 'Buy ship' is no more grey but blue. When I click on Buy ship I get a confirmation message of the ship I want to buy and I click
Post edited by syrus001 on

Comments

• Options
    crappyturbocrappyturbo Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you do not have permission then you are not of high enough fleet rank.

In the fleet window there is a tab that says Settings that has what each rank is allowed to do in the fleet. Settings of the fleet are done by the fleet leaders and each rank has certain requirements like 300,000 lifetime fleet credits earned.

Example for settings the fleet one of my toons is in you need to be Rank 2 to purchase from fleet stores and another one needed to be Rank 3 to do the same thing.
  • Options
    syrus001syrus001 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thank you for quick response crappyturbo. I had a look on fleet settings and indeed box regarding provisioned store is not checked. My rank is level 3 (Lieutanent). I guess I have to talk to fleet admin. for further permission. The setting is only for last rank (Fleet Admiral)!!! That should be changed depending on fleet strategy and if they do not grant access to provisioned stores then it's time to leave this already abandoned fleet.

Thanks again
  • Options
    crappyturbocrappyturbo Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You're welcome.
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    syrus001 wrote: »
    The setting is only for last rank (Fleet Admiral)!!!

Wow, no wonder they are dying.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You can always send me a in-game message @bone1970 and i will let you buy from my fleet.