test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation items?

the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
Will reputation weapons be upgraded to mk XIV? That's what I'd like to know because I'm perfectly fine with all of the reputations I've built I don't need to spend tons on another setup after spending hundreds on the reputation gear I got now.

Does anyone know?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Rep items can be Upgraded via the Crafting system. They are not automatically Upgrades simply because the game added a new Level Cap.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Cryptic apparently only wants one Mark level for each reputation. While it is possible that there will be a future Reputation that consists of only Mk XIV equipment, it would require being level 60 to unlock. So all current Reputation equipment and the Delta Reputation requires upgrading their equipment through the Upgrade system.
  • grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Will reputation weapons be upgraded to mk XIV? That's what I'd like to know because I'm perfectly fine with all of the reputations I've built I don't need to spend tons on another setup after spending hundreds on the reputation gear I got now.

Does anyone know?

Rep will be upgradeable and it will cost you like normal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • vnexusvnexus Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    kirk2390 wrote: »
    Rep will be upgradeable and it will cost you like normal

Wish I knew what "normal" was in the event of having everything ready. Normal meaning Dil + Marks + Devices/Kargo items ? Mmmm. Ooo hope non of this stuff bug's out :D might fubar ur gear + buff set stats. I kno something is going to go wrong (track rekord)

-V
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "Normal" meaning EC and dilithium (and some crafting mats if you make the upgrade items yourself).

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.