test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CTD Upon Entering Drozana

jediphoenixjediphoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Tribble crashes to desktop upon any character entering Drozana Station.
Post edited by jediphoenix on

Comments

• eavueavu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Experiencing the same issue as well. :(
  • jediphoenixjediphoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It would be NICE if the devs would login and pay attention after an update.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yeah, I just had this happen to me too. I was able to go there just fine yesterday.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same here ... Drozana "system" loads fine, but as soon as you i try to beam to the station I get the CTD ...
    Seems they tried to "fix" something or do something with Drozana ... And they failed!
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same, character now stuck in crash to desktop loop trying to login.
  • lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited September 2014
    Sorry folks, I just tried it, no crash.
    Edit: oops, wrong server... That explains everything...
  • sfcpoeticsfcpoetic Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    upon entering Drozana tribble crashes every time it also crashes in some on the new mission's and GD this is SOOOOOOOOOO getting OLD & you Dev's cant even get tribble right, how the he'll :mad: do expect to get holo deck right buy Oct.14th you GD ppl do this "EVERY TIME" you have a new Season Launch.:mad:

How about this umpteenth time you use tribble for what its intended for "TESTING" something you ppl dont do this cr,ap has gotten "VERY DA,M OLD".

SO PLEASEEEEEEEE do somthing RIGHT for a change and "FIX ALL THE BUGS" before the launch if you can't so be it "BUT" hold back the launch like what "SMART PPL" would do, then you'd see more respec from ppl.

"Mad Lifer"
  • lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited September 2014
    It would be NICE if the devs would login and pay attention after an update.

This is tribble, bugs/crashes expected. Only criticize these peeps if the reported bugs get pushed onto the holodeck.
  • casper32433casper32433 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am having the same problem as those above, now stuck in a crash loop with my toon, can't get back in, and will not reload toon to tribble and have to start all over again. Please get this fixed ASAP.
  • bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Possibly found a fix. Accidently started the game in a small windowed mode after closing my alt on holodeck because it remembers that stuff. Loaded no problem into drozana. (normally I'm in fullscreen windowed)
  • alcmaeonidaealcmaeonidae Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've had the same trouble with Drozana. I have a character at the station, and can't access him because the game crashes. I try again, get the screen asking whether I want to load him safely, then another crash.

There's something else, which I haven't seen before. Later on I was switching around between characters on Holodeck. When I logged onto that character's twin I got the same message asking whether I wanted to load him safely. I hadn't had a Holodeck crash, and he was on ESD instead of Drozana.
  • lexxie1983lexxie1983 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've had the same trouble with Drozana. I have a character at the station, and can't access him because the game crashes. I try again, get the screen asking whether I want to load him safely, then another crash.

There's something else, which I haven't seen before. Later on I was switching around between characters on Holodeck. When I logged onto that character's twin I got the same message asking whether I wanted to load him safely. I hadn't had a Holodeck crash, and he was on ESD instead of Drozana.

exactly the same here
    n8eym7c.jpg

click for bigger image
  • dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Since there 'are' people on tribble - drozana I'd like to throw in this theory:

You crash if your character is placed (or scheduled to go) into a different instance than drozana #1.

And yes I have one 'stuck' there too ,c
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • devilkiller98devilkiller98 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same issue here, and safe login is not fixing the issue. Was working before patch yesterday for me....
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

Legendary Final 5 Elite Fleet Leader
    http://final-five.guildlaunch.com/
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yup my klingon kitty cat just got booted straight to desktop, he was copied before the 18th September patch, could this be the reason? Also cant mission transwarp to any mission with the same character. Oh an lastly I got the bug report pop up with no ticket number an then it vanished. Cheers.
  • salamiinfernosalamiinferno Member Posts: 159 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2014
    We made a material update in this build that causes a couple of different maps to crash in this way. Since it didnt impact the Delta Rising content we were releasing yesterday we decided to push it with a known crash. That being said, we know that Drozana is important for testing this release so we're making another push today that will resolve this issue with that map.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
    edited September 2014
    bwemo wrote: »
    Possibly found a fix. Accidently started the game in a small windowed mode after closing my alt on holodeck because it remembers that stuff. Loaded no problem into drozana. (normally I'm in fullscreen windowed)

Tried doing this and no help still crashes to desktop. Would be nice if a dev would post here letting us know they r working on the problem.

Just found a work around, took my holodeck twin to Drazona made sure he was in instance #1 (used safe login for him) then logged out and then exited STO. Relaunched game and went back into tribble and launched toon that was stuck and he loaded into Drozona. All this was done with game in windowed mode not fullscreen or max window. Hope this will work for others.
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just found a work around, took my holodeck twin to Drazona made sure he was in instance #1 (used safe login for him) then logged out and then exited STO. Relaunched game and went back into tribble and launched toon that was stuck and he loaded into Drozona. All this was done with game in windowed mode not fullscreen or max window. Hope this will work for others.

this does not work for me either , get the same CTD now on 2 out of 2 on my test toons
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
    edited September 2014
    usscapital wrote: »
    this does not work for me either , get the same CTD now on 2 out of 2 on my test toons

sorry to hear that, hopefully the maintanence they just started will fix the problem. guess i just got lucky.