test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BOFFs in inventory unmovable

geminisierrageminisierra Member Posts: 180 Arc User
So, I've hit my current limit of BOFF in reserves and new BOFF's that I pick up go in my inventory... but they can't be moved from whatever spot they landed. They can't be moved to my bank or account bank.
Why?

This is really annoying
Post edited by geminisierra on

Comments

• Options
    kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ether ditch a few you don't need (sell or just dismiss) or store them in your personal mail by mailing them to yourself.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    westmetals wrote: »
    Yes - BOFFs cannot be placed in banks. You'll need to use your candidate roster, active BOFF slots, mail, or regular inventory.

But they can land there if you're assignment roster is full and you get another BOFF.

They can be partially moved inside the inventory - auto-sort manages to do it.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This may be a simple question - is there a way to go from the candidate roster from the inventory?

For example - if the candidates were full, and the boffs get dumped in the inventory. Then you do a cleanup, and you have 4 spaces on the candidates list - can you move the ones stuck in the inventory?
  • Options
    rononmarononma Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This may be a simple question - is there a way to go from the candidate roster from the inventory?

For example - if the candidates were full, and the boffs get dumped in the inventory. Then you do a cleanup, and you have 4 spaces on the candidates list - can you move the ones stuck in the inventory?

Right click > move to roster
    ~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~
  • Options
    ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rononma wrote: »
    Right click > move to roster

Thanks! I tried dragging, didn't think of right clicking.
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have a character with only 4 Boffs in the roster, and my active is full with 6. However, when I get Boffs from Doff missions, it will never let me out them in my roster. They will only let me train them, or tell them not now. If I right click on them, I cannot move, only dismiss them.

I have been reporting this for over 3 months now, and have about 30 of them mailed to me. Still have no response from cryptic on it. Is there a way to put them in my roster?

I do a lot of testing of different builds. For that reason, it would be nice to have them in my roster to train up other skills when I need to, instead of running to a bank station every time I want to train up a skill.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    vnexusvnexus Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    razar2380 wrote: »
    I have a character with only 4 Boffs in the roster, and my active is full with 6. However, when I get Boffs from Doff missions, it will never let me out them in my roster. They will only let me train them, or tell them not now. If I right click on them, I cannot move, only dismiss them.

I have been reporting this for over 3 months now, and have about 30 of them mailed to me. Still have no response from cryptic on it. Is there a way to put them in my roster?

I do a lot of testing of different builds. For that reason, it would be nice to have them in my roster to train up other skills when I need to, instead of running to a bank station every time I want to train up a skill.

Buy more BOFF slots in the Zen store ? Might be another issue, but it sounds like everything(slot wise) is full. If you do have space/slots and they still wont set/go active then its surely another issue.

I think adding more BOFF slots is around 250 Zen or 500 Zen. I forgot

-V