test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Customize Ship Windows by Themselves

sanatobasanatoba Member Posts: 145 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I realize I saw a thread for this same problem with the T5 Ambassador ship, but I'm having this problem on Holodeck with all my characters (Fed, Kling and Rom) and all their ships. I try to change the windows and it changes the hull too (or instead on some vessels, their windows seem to be locked). I've had the problem more and more though since even before the c-store give away, but I thought it was a known issue and would be fixed by now. But it isn't. I put this in a different thread than the one about the ambassador because this is affecting all my ships, not just one. Am I the only one with this bug this severe or are there others and can it be fixed soon?
Been Playing STO as much as I can for 11+ Years!

"Never Surrender! Never give up Hope!"
"Prosperity and Success in everything you do."
"To Boldly go.........well punch it already!"
"To Be or Not To Be"....Alas, the Foundry is Not To Be. We Shall miss Thee, dear Friend!
"Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers?"- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Thank You, Cryptic......even when I don't agree with all your decisions....Thank You for Star Trek Online!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sanatobasanatoba Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Here is the original post I found: here
    Been Playing STO as much as I can for 11+ Years!

"Never Surrender! Never give up Hope!"
    "Prosperity and Success in everything you do."
    "To Boldly go.........well punch it already!"
    "To Be or Not To Be"....Alas, the Foundry is Not To Be. We Shall miss Thee, dear Friend!
    "Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers?"- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Thank You, Cryptic......even when I don't agree with all your decisions....Thank You for Star Trek Online!
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you hit the Randomize button and then manually put all of the settings back to what you want, can you then change the windows individually from the hull material?

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.