test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Who are the Kremin?

hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
Are they a new race, or one hell of a major typo? Right now I assume it's the latter and that it's actually the Krenim. :confused:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2014
    Where are you seeing this?

Fairly certain it's a typo.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • cryptickestrelcryptickestrel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    That is indeed a typo. More information on the location is needed before I can fix it though, and screenshots always help. There's about a novel's worth of text in Delta Rising (and not a short novel), and it's not exactly easy to run a search in the game files for a single word.

Thanks!
  • whatinblueblazeswhatinblueblazes Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    That is indeed a typo. More information on the location is needed before I can fix it though, and screenshots always help. There's about a novel's worth of text in Delta Rising (and not a short novel), and it's not exactly easy to run a search in the game files for a single word.

Thanks!

I'll take a look for any obvious typos next time I'm on tribble, and post them here.

So if you had to fit the novel's worth of text into a literary genre (science fiction excluded), how would you characterize it?
  • yuzralyuzral Member Posts: 160 Media Corps
    edited September 2014

Thanks!

If it's what I think it is, it's the Legira patrol (specifically the intel reports from the Vaadwaur comm satellites). I hit it - and another typo - here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8APeF7jBPQ#t=1508
    Blatant self-promotion: Producer of the Delta Rising Tribble Timewarp, Foundry Frolics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yuzral
  • trelane87trelane87 Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I was kinda bummed out when I read what their fate was... hopefully Annorax is out there somewhere plotting a temporal incursion, season 10 perhaps ;)
  • xiaoping88xiaoping88 Member Posts: 1,493 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Where are you seeing this?

A better question would be where you got it right. ;)
    Reality is an illusion.
    The universe is a hologram.
    latest?cb=20130715204749
    Buy gold!
  • tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hypl wrote: »
    Are they a new race, or one hell of a major typo? Right now I assume it's the latter and that it's actually the Krenim. :confused:
    http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Krenim
  • tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    tucana66 wrote: »

He knows who they are, hes pointing out a typo.
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yeah, I saw this in the Legira patrol...and somewhere else. A dialogue mentioning the Vaadwuar overpowering the Turei and Krenim. I think it was in Revelations.
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They are the descendants of ...<in a booming voiceover>... "Captain Kremmen" of Star Corps ... They left for the Delta Quadrant in Troll-1 when the show finally ended.
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png