test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

jem bug ship build help pppllllleeeaaasseee

stardefence1stardefence1 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
hiya all I really need your help
I am zero good on doing builds and tll you the truth I really don't understand it
YES I NO CALL ME DUMB lol
but here is my build and skill please can any one help me on this as I really want to turn my jem bug ship in to a killer cannon boat

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=jembugship1_0

please help I want this to be the best of the best
I truly appreciate all of your help

many thanks fellow guys and gals
Post edited by stardefence1 on

Comments

• darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Why do you have two copies of Beam Overload and Torpedo Spread when you have no beams or torpedoes?

Your Tac layout should be TT1 / APB1 / CSV2 / APO3 and TT1 / APB1 / CSV2 for PvE, or CRF2 in place of CSV2 for PvP.

I'd prefer Aux to SIF 1 over Eng Team 2 if you're using an Lt Eng slot for your hull heal. Lower cooldown, and it buffs your damage resistance.

If you're using both Science ability slots for shield heals, one of them should be Transfer Shield Strength.

You actually should have Vulnerability Locators instead of Exploiters, but since the level cap will be raising in a month, it's not worth replacing them now.

Someone else probably has more/better recommendations for a Bug, but those are the things that jumped out at me.
  • stardefence1stardefence1 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ok thanks friend very kind to message
    any one else have any ideas or give me a kick TRIBBLE build ?
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=jembug2o_0

That's what I came up with, it's better then what you were running but I feel it lacking compared to a contortrix.

Perhaps an a2damp build would be the way to go...

Make sure all your weapons have as much acc as they can
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    With Aux2Damp, would you be able to grab EPtS/EPtW instead of EPtE?
  • bethshepardbethshepard Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    dahminus wrote: »
    http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=jembug2o_0

Make sure all your weapons have as much acc as they can
    Please work out if the player is looking to pvp or pve before you offer that advise my crtd x3 hit 99.6 at the lowest during pve content. For pve crtd x3 weapons with crth consoles is the best combination, and pvp well .... Really depends doesn't it ? Do you want to get the most out of your overload or not?
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Please work out if the player is looking to pvp or pve before you offer that advise my crtd x3 hit 99.6 at the lowest during pve content. For pve crtd x3 weapons with crth consoles is the best combination, and pvp well .... Really depends doesn't it ? Do you want to get the most out of your overload or not?

Those are the consoles he already has, didn't change them as they were already there
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • bethshepardbethshepard Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    dahminus wrote: »
    Those are the consoles he already has, didn't change them as they were already there

The only problem I have with your post is where your advising players outside of the pvp forums to invest in acc weapons. It is a myth that accuracy is useful in pve, once you have your +10 from the accurate trait anything more is pretty much wasted.

Hadn't realised it had quoted the link as well tbh sorry for confusion. My response was entirely about your acc comment and not the build itself.
  • stardefence1stardefence1 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hiya again is this the best build for me ship
    just wanting to make sure please all comment to help me out on this
    many thanks to you all
  • schmedickeschmedicke Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I would hold off until after DR release before making any final builds on it because it will get a free T5-U upgrade and tge advent of MK XIV epic gear. But what Dahm suggested is solid.