test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seen any Rom Boff recruitment Doff assignments recently?

realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
After the problem was mentioned in that recent patch, I got 1 assignment once on New Romulus but haven't seen anything since.

My fed and KFD alts are getting plenty of Bridge Officer recruitment assignments (not that they're always the most useful, but they're getting them...)
Post edited by realisticalty on

Comments

• Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    After the problem was mentioned in that recent patch, I got 1 assignment once on New Romulus but haven't seen anything since.

My fed and KFD alts are getting plenty of Bridge Officer recruitment assignments (not that they're always the most useful, but they're getting them...)

Both of my Rom characters have Rom Boff assignments running as I type this, so yes, they are working.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    captaincrane73captaincrane73 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have one on the burner now. First one I've seen in long time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    amaresh1amaresh1 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They are working again. Keep parking and one will turn up eventually.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Since they made the fix I've seen 1 Reman Engineering Officer recruitment mission between my two RR characters...
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Both of my Rom characters have Rom Boff assignments running as I type this, so yes, they are working.

>.>

<.<

*yoinks Royal's luck and beams back to my t'varo* engage cloak, set course for new Romulus, maximum warp!
  • Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    They are still nowhere near frequent enough. I have 4 Rom toons, and it's been nearly two weeks since any of them had the mission, and since January this year I have had 1 and only 1 Reman recruitment mission ...

We also need a Dev to tell us what the "rules" are for the pop rate of this mission, so we can at least plan when and where to go to get it, because it seems to be way to "random" (or nonexistent) at the moment.
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    None. And I check with my 10 romulan alts very regularly.