test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug: Leveling Up

jediphoenixjediphoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
DEVS: Fix the LEVELING UP. We cannot test any level 51 or 52 content becuase we're getting only like 1000 Skill Points per mission but like 12,000 Experience. This is because you guys set skill points to be very low at level 50 as they weren't necessary anymore. If you continue to make missions like this: 2x Level 50, 2x Level 51, 2x Level 52, etc. etc., The level 51+ content will NOT be able to be tested and will be released bugged, and people won't be able to use it when it reaches holodeck!
Post edited by jediphoenix on

Comments

• admiralwuffadmiralwuff Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ditto. Can't seem to level up quickly for some reason. I might try recopying my character from holodeck.
  • jediphoenixjediphoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ditto. Can't seem to level up quickly for some reason. I might try recopying my character from holodeck.

Nope, they actually didn't program leveling up in properly.
  • toslover#1432 toslover Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2014

That makes me feel better about the situation 'cause I checked Tribble and saw it and was, like, "There's 103,000 between Level 40 and 50 so why is it way more between 50 and 60? Add that to the fact that the Duty Officer missions claim to all give 500 Skill Points, but we get MUCH less...as well as the repeat missions [at least for me] only give 400-and-something Skill Points on Tribble, but, on Holodeck, they give around 2,232.

Hopefully they fix it once it goes live! :)
    2rbz410.jpg
    edited September 2014

Bummer! Oh well. I'm sure they'll fix that at some point.
  • rjoy79rjoy79 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Levelling up is slow going and all my accumulated skills points are unusable as I need to respec, but can't.
  • voloscirevoloscire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you run a couple of Tau Dewa patrol missions on Elite, you can get to level 51 pretty quickly to test the new content.
    edited September 2014
    voloscire wrote: »
    If you run a couple of Tau Dewa patrol missions on Elite, you can get to level 51 pretty quickly to test the new content.

That's a good idea. I've never tried elite, but I'm getting fairly good on Advanced. Maybe it's time for a test. This presents the perfect opportunity. :-)
  • kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I recently made 52.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • graysockgraysock Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    duno, even with the nerf its fast, was 54 from grinding disconnet for marks, and doing ground zone for 1h i am 56 now.

But yeah the xp rate is reduced quite a bit.
  • viceroy12345viceroy12345 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Replayed Mindscape and actually paid attention to the amount I got and it was less than what the mission said I would be rewarded.

Also not getting any experience from doff missions though It says I am, on the reward list but it's not added to my total.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Replayed Mindscape and actually paid attention to the amount I got and it was less than what the mission said I would be rewarded.

Also not getting any experience from doff missions though It says I am, on the reward list but it's not added to my total.

When you say Experience do you mean Skill Points or Expertise? I'm getting Skill Points but I didn't check to see if it was also awarding Expertise.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • g8472hgg8472hg Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am on level 52 now, but the new missions will start at 54. I tried the tau dewa mission on elite, but it is still slow. The duty missions are offering 500 , but gives only 15. I think the only solution is the pve, but needs to play 6 times/level, and needs to wait for other 4 players.

I think I won`t grind to do the test work. Please tune the duty points. Or let to play the new missions on 52.