test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Accolade List

Comments

• elvenaarelvenaar Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well trace Tracker is broken completely, I had the 10 old traces in my bank, but forgot about it and only found them after the release of S9.5, but when I transferred them to a char that didn't have Trace Tracker completed it wouldn't trigger completion, so makes me think it's completely broken. Ticketed it to GMs and bug reported it too, but nothing. GMs directed me to bug reports and as we know bug reports guys don't answer.

Another thing I'd like to know guys is if anyone found a way to complete Inspired? Can't find the voth zone central spire no matter where I fly in the battlezone.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Simply put, there is no Voth Zone. You have the Allied Zone, Contested Zone, Undine Zone, and your Fleet Spire. We all assumed the Voth Zone would be added later, but it never came. So now, we have an accolade that wants you to enter a Zone that doesn't even exist, so you can fly through a Spire that doesn't even exist. Only in STO....:rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    New Accolades on Tribble - Borg Disconnected (Normal)

Not in my Unimatrix - close Undine rift (General, 10pts)
    When All Else Fails - block Borg Killer Torpedo with your own ship (General, 10pts)
    Borg Disconnected - complete mission (General, 10pts)
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is the D'Kel cluster exploration accolades having any issues with anyone? Since 9.5 release I have been doing the doff assignments at all clusters in KDF space, all other clusters except for D'kel after doing it 35 times are registering correctly, the D'Kel Conqueror accolade doesn't show up in my completed or in progress lists at all. I'm on a FED char if it helps at all.
  • celavazmycelavazmy Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yeah, i got the same issue, but after i kept doing assignments, it suddenly showed up.
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Does anyone know what the introduction of the new difficulty settings in X2 is going to do to the "M.A.C.O. Team Commander" and "Honor Guard Commander" accolades?

I'm guessing no immediate impact, since I imagine they will have to go back and add the new difficulty settings to the existing STFs.
  • captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    celavazmy wrote: »
    Yeah, i got the same issue, but after i kept doing assignments, it suddenly showed up.

Ah it just did that for me as well, thanks! Glad it isn't just me
    edited September 2014
    New Accolades on Tribble - Borg Disconnected (Normal)

Not in my Unimatrix - close Undine rift (General, 10pts)
    When All Else Fails - block Borg Killer Torpedo with your own ship (General, 10pts)
    Borg Disconnected - complete mission (General, 10pts)

and more... (this time on Advanced, but no differences)

Assimilation Cancelled - prevent re-assimilation of any Borg (General 10 pts)
    Together They Fall - destroy all 3 dreadnoughts (General 10 pts)
    Divide and Quickly Conquer - defeat all 3 dreadnoughts within 1 minute of one another (nice one :) (General 10 pts)
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • ayeyouayeyou Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is the D'Kel cluster exploration accolades having any issues with anyone? Since 9.5 release I have been doing the doff assignments at all clusters in KDF space, all other clusters except for D'kel after doing it 35 times are registering correctly, the D'Kel Conqueror accolade doesn't show up in my completed or in progress lists at all. I'm on a FED char if it helps at all.

T'ong Nebula counts for both
  • dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    elvenaar wrote: »
    Well trace Tracker is broken completely, I had the 10 old traces in my bank, but forgot about it and only found them after the release of S9.5, but when I transferred them to a char that didn't have Trace Tracker completed it wouldn't trigger completion, so makes me think it's completely broken. Ticketed it to GMs and bug reported it too, but nothing. GMs directed me to bug reports and as we know bug reports guys don't answer.

Try mailing them to yourself. If I recall correctly they only registered if you took them out of mail, bought them on the exchange or got them 'regularly'.
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
    edited September 2014
    another new Accolade on Tribble

Admiral 30 pts (Tour of Duty) - get to lvl 55
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • snappyofgornsnappyofgorn Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    and more... (this time on Advanced, but no differences)

Assimilation Cancelled - prevent re-assimilation of any Borg (General 10 pts)
    Together They Fall - destroy all 3 dreadnoughts (General 10 pts)
    Divide and Quickly Conquer - defeat all 3 dreadnoughts within 1 minute of one another (nice one :) (General 10 pts)

Also Collective Disconnect 10 pts- defeat all 3 dreadnoughts and no one dies
  • halcyon3halcyon3 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    emp0kn0r wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if "Voth Cultural Expert" is currently inactive/refuses to trigger in the Sphere Battlezone?

I can't seem to get that sucker no matter what.

I have had this problem after i found all of the consoles i actually had to go back around all the consoles and re-use one. I have tried this on 3 toons and every time it seems to be one in the outskirts area
  • emp0kn0remp0kn0r Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    halcyon3 wrote: »
    I have had this problem after i found all of the consoles i actually had to go back around all the consoles and re-use one. I have tried this on 3 toons and every time it seems to be one in the outskirts area

Ah...maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick?

Isn't that one involving the consoles "Testing the Limits"??
    If so I have that acc.

I mean the one where you find Voth caches/crates after clearing a particular zone.

Apparently there's supposed to be one at the Omega Generator area in the City zone (far right) but I can never find it.
    "Kill the Cardassians"
    "Which ones?"
    "All of them!"
    edited October 2014
    So with Delta Rising days away here is what I've found on Tribble (keeping in mind that Tribble accolades don't always make it over to Holodeck. Update these have all been confirmed) Some of these have already been reported but I thought gathering them together would be easier. Chime in on additional ones.

In Borg Disconnected que(I did all these on normal)
    Borg Disconnect-finish the event
    When all else Fails-block borg killer torpedo with ship
    Not in my Unimatrix-close an undine rift
    Assimilation Cancelled-no borg are re-assimilated during event
    Together they Fall-defeat all 3 boss ships
    Collective Disconnect-defeat all 3 and no one on team dies
    Divide & Quickly Conquer-defeat ships within a minute of each other
    Detour to Freedom-no borg even make it to the platforms

Kobali Prime(I suck at making maps for these but if someone wants to make a guide I can point out the spots in game)
    Kobali Prime Explorer-Find all these spots
    Vaadwaur Ship Expert-walk underneath the giant Vaadwaur ship (do this on final open mission)
    Transport Pod Examiner-walk into one of the Vaadwaur transport pods
    Fountain Enthusiast-climb to top of fountain at Kobali city
    Obsevant Defender-climb to top of staging area (where Kim is located)
    Admiral & Medic-climb to top of med area (accessible from N. guard tower)
    Admiral Bridge Troll-go underneath one of the bridges
    Appreciates View-go to house with a view of Kobali city (backyard of south most house close to city, no climbing needed)
    Admiral Parkour-get to top of building with view of battlefield on Kobali Prime (building overlooking the triage area open mission)

Tour
    Admiral-30 pts
    Fleet Admiral-30 pts
    Delta Alliance-finish the rep 10 pts
    New Crew X2 FED (wouldn't complete on tribble, broken??)
    New Duty Officers X2 (wouldn't complete on tribble, broken??)

Janeway's Legacy Vyntadi-enter area on sector map
    Janeway's Legacy Tekara-enter other DR sector

Rep
    Delta Alliance Operative-Get all 3 pieces of ground rep gear

Episodes (some of these were recently added b/c I only noticed them on a replay so this is no means a comprehensive list)
    Mindscape-Dreamcatcher (scan all 3 things while in mindmeld)
    Patrolling Kelsid- where you have to set up defense satellites-Anticipate, Expected, and Prepared for setting up all 3 satellites for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd wave respectively (Either the waves are completely random or this is bugged as I have turreted up every spot. I am going to try with a team to see if we can get every satellite up and see if it works then)

Capture the Flag-Flagship Down-aid all possible downed Romulan crew
    Revolution-Maintained Morales-don't kill the Benthans
    -Sacrificed for the Greater Good-kill the Bethans

Kills
    Artillery Annihilator- 20 Vaadwaur ships
    Assault Vessel Ambusher-100 Vaadwaur ships
    Vaadwaur Vessel Vanquisher-200 Vaadwaur ships
    Snake Charmer-100 Vaadwaur ground kills
    Serpent Smasher-500 Vaadwaur ground kills
    Cobra Crusher-1000 Vaadwaur ground kills
    Bug Basher-100 Bluegill kills
    Parasite Punisher-500 Bluegill kills
    Bluegill Exterminator-1000 Bluegill kills

Thanks in advance for everyone's contributions
  • angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Divide & Quickly Conquer-defeat ships within a minute of each other(tbh I can't find this on my list anymore someone please confirm).

confirmed defeat each of the three dreadnoughts within one minute of one another

located in the second general section along with tachyon technician and trait slot unlocked.

Anyone else wish they would make just one general tab and instead of "general" and "general accolades" and alphabetise the lists?
    Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
  • searchmansearchman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I don't think this one has been mentioned:

Flagship Downed: Assist all downed crew in the Halls of the Lleiset.

From the mission capture the flag.
  • tontokowalski22tontokowalski22 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well, I beat Tom Paris' record on the shuttle race course and did not get an accolade.

http://i.imgur.com/Xyutlzk.jpg

Would have been a good place for one too.
    vSzSPTd.jpg
    I don't always feel like endlessly grinding for hours with little to gain from it. But when I do, I choose Star Trek Online
  • josephkerrjosephkerr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Found another one in Borg Disco:-

Detour to Freedom - Prevent any liberated Borg from reaching the assimilation platforms.

Basically, restore control to the vessels before they reach the platform and get the bar to say they're being re-assimilated (you can still restore control before this bar is full but you won't get the accolade). Not sure what effect letting them get destroyed before reaching the platform has, as I wasn't paying attention to this.

The tactic we used was to station two people at one platform, 1 at each of the others with a runner going between those two restoring control and throwing out heals.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    josephkerr wrote: »
    Found another one in Borg Disco:-

Detour to Freedom - Prevent any liberated Borg from reaching the assimilation platforms.

Basically, restore control to the vessels before they reach the platform and get the bar to say they're being re-assimilated (you can still restore control before this bar is full but you won't get the accolade). Not sure what effect letting them get destroyed before reaching the platform has, as I wasn't paying attention to this.

The tactic we used was to station two people at one platform, 1 at each of the others with a runner going between those two restoring control and throwing out heals.

Do you mean prevent ALL?
  • smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm a little bit dissapointed. Middle "Kills" accolades (Assault Vessel Ambusher-100 Vaadwaur ships and Serpent Smasher-500 Vaadwaur ground kills) give 10 point only. All previous accolades gave 25 points.

Can someone confirm the 1000-kills and 200-ships? Are they also worth 10 points?
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    smiecho wrote: »
    I'm a little bit dissapointed. Middle "Kills" accolades (Assault Vessel Ambusher-100 Vaadwaur ships and Serpent Smasher-500 Vaadwaur ground kills) give 10 point only. All previous accolades gave 25 points.

Can someone confirm the 1000-kills and 200-ships? Are they also worth 10 points?

I don't know yet, but I'm surprised there's no kill accolades for the other Delta Quadrant aliens & ships.
    edited October 2014
    Can someone make a map for Kobali zone? Pretty pls...:)
    izNBNFT.jpg
    edited October 2014
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    I don't know yet, but I'm surprised there's no kill accolades for the other Delta Quadrant aliens & ships.

Yes... That too.

And I can confirm: each Vaadwaur "Kill Accolade" gives 10 points.

Edit:
    Can somebody help me with Admiral Parkour?
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
    edited October 2014
    Can somebody help me with Admiral Parkour?

First go to the mailbox next to Kim, and use the wall to climb onto the ledge that circles the medical building.

From there jump onto the "awning" of the neighbouring building (you need to be running). Jump up from the awning onto the actual building ledge (not really a ledge as it is very wide) and just circle towards the triage area and the accolade should trigger.
    edited October 2014
    Thank you.

My little help: map with Kobali Prime explore accolades.
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • zidanetribalzidanetribal Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There is an accolade for killing bugs, although I only know of the first one.

Bug Basher - Defeat 100 Bluegills
  • captainiwwcaptainiww Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hello @ all

at the Moment, and the next weeks i am verry buisy at work -

so it will be nice if someone can post in the next days a list of

all new accos from S10

thx for help

IWW :confused::cool:;)
    edited October 2014
    Thank you.

My little help: map with Kobali Prime explore accolades.

That was quick, thank you!
    izNBNFT.jpg
    edited October 2014
    captainiww wrote: »
    Hello @ all

at the Moment, and the next weeks i am verry buisy at work -

so it will be nice if someone can post in the next days a list of

all new accos from S10

thx for help

IWW :confused::cool:;)

I've been updating a list as new accolades are found but ATM it's back a page post # 466