test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mindscape bug

admmartinadmmartin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
In the mission inside engineering, during the Harry Kim fight, if you move over into the small cove/room on the right side, right front of the warp core from the entrance, you get transported back to the entry of the room.
Post edited by admmartin on

Comments

• authuriousauthurious Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My mindscape bug was during the final cut-scene. My bridge officers continued to attack the Undine doctor guy while the cut-scene was active. The cut-scene itself never fully completed and I had to escape out of the cut-scene to finish the mission.
  • faron85faron85 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I had two Dr. Coopers, with one glitching out and another trying to attack me.
  • sto4me2sto4me2 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Also a problem with mindscape.

i have to defeat Harry but ater a sort battle he just stands still doing notting and also non targetteble.

objective to defeat him is still open
  • ereiidereiid Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I expect this is by design, to keep the player from getting trapped inside the containment field and allow him/her to interact with the console to allow progression to the next stage of the fight.
  • nuraquanuraqua Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have also a problem with mindscape.
    I died in the fight after "Ask Tovok about Omega Protocol". When i respawned, i got out at the transporterroom. I went back the the bridge to finish the fight, but it finished itself the second i got there. Now i shall talk to Tovok, but he's gone. I can't find him and i can't leave the bridge.
  • ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    authurious wrote: »
    My mindscape bug was during the final cut-scene. My bridge officers continued to attack the Undine doctor guy while the cut-scene was active. The cut-scene itself never fully completed and I had to escape out of the cut-scene to finish the mission.

Have this too.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    And another one, before Doctor tries to stop you by force, you're telling him that you must go to Engineering. But you're getting call from Tuvok to go to this location AFTER this fight...
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • discordwhoovediscordwhoove Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have a similar problem. when we get done with the crazy crewmen when you have to go to tuvok to tell you we found cooper and we are going to get him. Tuvok cant talk to you to continue the mission.
    Janeway: "Commander, set a new course. There's coffee in that nebula."
    princess_luna__animated_signature__by_c3fear-d4xcdac.gif